NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll get pelters off some here but unless we do sign another CB I'd partner Taylor with Mbemba and see how they get on. Colo is a shadow of the player he was and isn't vocal or any kind of leader on the pitch. Taylor can be a right knacker but he would be vocal and may provide the kick up the arse that some of them need. Obvious problem is that Taylor ain't the brightest spark but we must be the quietest side in the league.

Agreed. Taylor's biggest problem is not even his lack of a brain, it's the fact that he spends at least half of the season on the touchlines. Seeing as he's currently fit and we are (predicatably) getting rinsed by headers, he should be in instead of Colo, who is a long way past his best now and should never have been offered an extension, let alone been appointed captain.

I'll get pelters off some here but unless we do sign another CB I'd partner Taylor with Mbemba and see how they get on. Colo is a shadow of the player he was and isn't vocal or any kind of leader on the pitch. Taylor can be a right knacker but he would be vocal and may provide the kick up the arse that some of them need. Obvious problem is that Taylor ain't the brightest spark but we must be the quietest side in the league.

Would be all for that honestly, Taylor's bound to do something insane eventually, but his aerial ability is miles better than Colo.

Did he do his achilles again? That's vital to anything that involves jumping (including running). Even still, he will be better in the air than Colo.

Along that spine we need to do something different ASAP.

Eventually, i'd be tempted to go

Mbemba Taylor

Abeid (heck even Tiote) Wijnaldum

Mitrovic

As the spine. Let's compete physically. Let's put our best ball playing midfielder right in the heart of midfield not at #10. I'd have Sissoko on the right handside of a central midfield 3.

#NUFC will turn their attention to Aymen Abdennour once again, when they've completed the Thauvin transfer, reports Le Provence.

Please god, just once make this a rumour that comes true!

Aymen

#NUFC will turn their attention to Aymen Abdennour once again, when they've completed the Thauvin transfer, reports Le Provence.

Please god, just once make this a rumour that comes true!

Looks a bit of a beast. Would be a brilliant transfer window then get Jetro Willems in January and job's a goodun.

http://i.imgur.com/oQGcebR.png

This from the guy that gets wound up all of the time.

Like the journalistic John Carver this fella. Without the journalism skills.

Seriously, is there any cunt at the Chronicle that edits his articles before they go out? They're littered with spelling errors every single day.

It's a wonder he gets his name right.

Seriously, is there any cunt at the Chronicle that edits his articles before they go out? They're littered with spelling errors every single day.

Daily Ryder is quality on Twitter

Seriously, is there any c*** at the Chronicle that edits his articles before they go out? They're littered with spelling errors every single day.

Daily Ryder is quality on Twitter

They absolutely crucify him :lol: