Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United - 14/09/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People talking about Villa here as if they're Borrusia Dortmund fuck sake.

Weren't so hot 8 months ago when we beat them 2-0 on their own manor.

Was 2-1.  They've gradually improved since then and we've gone backwards.  Even that game we could have drawn/lost, the amount we sat back 2nd half.

People talking about Villa here as if they're Borrusia Dortmund f*** sake.

Was 2-1.  They've gradually improved since then and we've gone backwards.  Even that game we could have drawn/lost, the amount we sat back 2nd half.

We may have gone backwards in terms of that first 45 minutes of football but we haven't gone backwards overall.

We may have gone backwards in terms of that first 45 minutes of football but we haven't gone backwards overall.

Yeah, I mean we looked like we had the semblance of a real football team in that first 45 and also the next match at home to Chelsea.  Other than that we've just basically meandered along since the beginning of 12/13 ranging from just about acceptable to mediocre to listless to some of the worst shit I've ever seen us play.

Yeah, I mean we looked like we had the semblance of a real football team in that first 45 and also the next match at home to Chelsea.  Other than that we've just basically meandered along since the beginning of 12/13 ranging from just about acceptable to mediocre to listless to some of the worst s*** I've ever seen us play.

Guess we just have to hope some momentum can be built from the 2nd half of Fulham. Certainly the type of away game we should be looking to win.

Yeah, I mean we looked like we had the semblance of a real football team in that first 45 and also the next match at home to Chelsea.  Other than that we've just basically meandered along since the beginning of 12/13 ranging from just about acceptable to mediocre to listless to some of the worst s*** I've ever seen us play.

Guess we just have to hope some momentum can be built from the 2nd half of Fulham. Certainly the type of away game we should be looking to win.

Let's hope so, I do think we played pretty well against Fulham, although without being particularly threatening until the last 20 minutes when all our attackers were on.

I see Interpolic has a  bit of a dilemma here; the majority vote is draw at the moment, but if you combine the three losing votes, that is the most popular vote. How is he planning on summarising these votes for the Emo thread?

:lol: I think just most popular vote but I see what you mean. It's a thankless task this, we should have just went win-lose-draw and forgotten about goal difference. We still can if people think that's more sensible, don't think it would affect the games so far.

Who plays in midfield for Villa these days?

A few random kids who you've probably never heard of, playing like experienced, valuable premier league players. Plus Fabian Delph.

Delph has been brilliant for the last third of last season and this season so far.

I was ready to write him off as another MON failure. Totally wrong.