The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Prognosticate

What if, 

Southgate steps down as England manager after the Euros as predicted, England go after Wor Eddie, impossible for him to turn the job down, Newcastle approach Klopp.

Does this make people uneasy, or would you just roll with it.

Would never happen. Southgate will be gone but Eddie is way too young for the slow national team job and I don't see Klopp managing anyone but Liverpool in England.

Klopp won’t come here, and after his antics about us, we wouldn’t touch him.

I also don’t think the FA would go for Howe. There will be some absolute fucking shit manager somewhere who will toe the FA line of picking the same old players.

14 hours ago, Stifler said:

I also don’t think the FA would go for Howe. There will be some absolute fucking shit manager somewhere who will toe the FA line of picking the same old players.

England will go with modern tradition and appoint a home grown baldy like Lee Carsley.

6 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I can't read that site for the number of adverts they have on there.

Not got any with adblocker

Tried that Brighton forum, pop up adds and new tabs opening up all over the place. Makes me appreciate this site more.

4 minutes ago, HalloNUFC said:

What are they complaining about? He is a good manager.

Much much better than Pioli

From the petition itself:

”Milan Zone is a community of Milan fans and we have been for a lifetime. Milan are a glorious team that doesn't deserve a coach like Lopetegui. We don't want it to be on the Rossoneri bench in any way. Our beloved club has a history rich in success, with 19 Serie A titles and 7 Champions Cup/Champions League won (source: UEFA). This is a winning tradition that must be respected and maintained.

Lopetegui's arrival could threaten this historical heritage, considering his past as a coach. During his time at Real Madrid, for example, the team had mediocre performances and he was fired after only four months (source: Marca).

We want to protect Milan's legacy and make sure it is led by a coach who lives up to its glorious history. We are therefore asking the club management to keep Lopetegui away from our beloved Rossoneri bench.

Sign this petition to support the future of our glorious Milan!”

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

If anyone wants to see Brighton's fans on de Zerbi

https://www.northstandchat.com/forums/the-big-board.20/

They are so ungrateful then as I have it on good authority he's really good and better than the rest.. only 4 managers better.

On 18/03/2024 at 13:52, TRC said:

The elite

Pep

Klopp

Top Level Managers

Arteta

Emery

Might be really good and better than the rest

Ange

De Zerbi

Solid Managers

Silva

Oniel

Iraola

Frank

Average PL Managers with highs and lows

Moyes

Howe

Nuno

Ten Hag

Poch

Dyche

Tough situation so hard to judge

Kompany

Glasner

Edwards

Absolute shit

Wilder

One of the reasons I want Howe out, is although he is good, the rest of the field are good too he doesnt stand out and the top 6 managers in this league are a level above him.

14 minutes ago, dcmk said:

They are so ungrateful then as I have it on good authority he's really good and better than the rest.. only 4 managers better.

What the hell that howe guys team doing at the European place.

Lucky guy must have all players fit.

That list still amuses me, Howe supposedly worse then:

Marco Silva

Gary O'Niel

Andoni Iraola

Thomas Frank

:lol:

50 minutes ago, 54 said:

That list still amuses me, Howe supposedly worse then:

Marco Silva

Gary O'Niel

Andoni Iraola

Thomas Frank

:lol:

:D

Albeit really impressed with Gary O'Neil, if he did the sam allardyce rant and said he'd be getting raved about if he was called gary o'neilici he may have a point

20 hours ago, Stifler said:

Don't think Klopp will ever manage in England again tbh, he's too firmly established as an honorary scouse cunt. Maybe if his reputation falls off a cliff like Benitez, then he could make a lower profile re-entry, so I guess you can never say never.

2 hours ago, dcmk said:

Stand by what I said.