The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

He was very much on the same path as Mourinho from initally being seen as charismatic to becoming thoroughly unlikeable. For some I'm sure he already is and always was unlikeable (personally I think he was way off but still very unlikeable)

Have to be honest and say though that I absolutely loved his style of football right up until last season when it seemed to change massively and that initial fast, counter-pressing and intense style fell by the wayside. Thankfully, I think it's us that now play the nearest to that style, the early Klopp at Liverpool intensity that even at the time I thought was really similar to how we played under Keegan. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

This Klopp story is already getting on

my tits and we’re only a few hours in. 

It’s going to be royal funeral levels of mourning soon. 

Yep, he took on the big boys with no money and won

6 minutes ago, brummie said:

This Klopp story is already getting on

my tits and we’re only a few hours in. 

It’s going to be royal funeral levels of mourning soon. 

Literally just saw a tweet that said is this what the rest of the country felt like when the queen died

F*ck me, sky and the BBC will drivel on about this for fucking months. Have the sick buckets handy.

Maybe we shouldn't be too harsh on them - remember "This is Liverpool. This means more".

Anfield (and therefore the whole of English media) will be like a wake for the next 6 months. Feels like now might be a good time to take a year out and travel round the world.

Just now, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

I seem to recall when Ferguson announced he was going to leave Man Utd had a big dip in form.  I can't see any advantage to announcing it now.

Apart from to city

3 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

I seem to recall when Ferguson announced he was going to leave Man Utd had a big dip in form.  I can't see any advantage to announcing it now.

Think that was more to do with they had already been knocked out of Europe early and had wrapped up the league with about 2 months to go.

Turn on Talksport, the Liverpool fans are crying, not whinging, full on fucking crying.

Anyway, I called this a little while ago. He’s already lost the mental battle with Pep, and is trying to create one with Howe. He’s been totally done like.

Would have been interesting if he'd gone end of last season. Don't think Liverpool would be as strong as they are if he had. 

6 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Think that was more to do with they had already been knocked out of Europe early and had wrapped up the league with about 2 months to go.

I assume Klopp is going to take over ze Germans? He has flirted with the national team in the past whilst Naglesmann is only contracted until the Euros

Edited by Pandamninator

Sorry saying you love Liverpool too much to manage another premier League side? Thank god i guess but come on, hate this who really resents this as long as not direct rivals? Bournemouth don't seem upset at howe and he is more mr Bournemouth than klopp is mr Liverpool. Wouldn't shock me if he comes back to manage arsenal or something in future with big climb down unless he's giving up managing entirely

No idea why anyone would want him here.

After we changed the elite and threatened Liverpools position, we got a former Liverpool manager both after Keegan, and SBR, and they both deliberately fucked us over to keep Liverpool at the table.

They are fucked now like, looks like it will be Alonso coming in. He might have potential but he’ll be found out like when Gerrard went to Villa, or Lampard went to Chelsea.