The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

It looks to me that at no stage did they accept him as a manager and respect him enough to play in a way that would get them out of trouble," he told 5 live's Monday Night Club.

Getting some wins would earn a bit of respect and time but he could barely do that.  :lol:

Mental to think Pardew's best win percentage was when he was here!  :kasper:

EDIT: That graphic only showed Pardew's PL record. Even so :kasper:

even more mental to think of the quality of player we put in his stupid fucking hands over 4 years, he had so much to work with and we were mostly garbage barring that one season he's still living off - even that was mainly results anyway, we played like shit for massive parts of that season

Once the season is over a few jobs will open up, think Chelsea will part ways with Conte, Fat Sam should probably be binned at Everton, Moyes could be discarded at West Ham. If that all happens the merry go round will be in full swing, we need to hope Rafa doesn't get embroiled in it, can see a least two of those clubs looking at stealing him away.

McCarthy responding to rumors that he's the next West Brom manager:

“The Albion? That would p*** a few people off wouldn’t it?" said McCarthy. "But you know me, I like p***ing people off.”

:lol:

“The Albion? That would p*** a few people off wouldn’t it?" said McCarthy. "But you know me, I like p***ing people off.”

Has to be my favourite ex Mackem, the guy is just priceless, hope he doesn't end up back with that lot, the Brom move would suit both parties I think.

Guest chopey

A team like Ipswich or Hull would snap up a 5th place premier league manager of the year like Pards.

A team like Ipswich or Hull would snap up a 5th place premier league manager of the year like Pards.

No way his ego would ever allow him to apply for work at those clubs

The narcissistic twat probably send his CV to Man City, Barcelona and Real Madrid every couple of weeks as a matter of course

My feeling is that he will head abroad, probably to Spain, knowing that it will take them a while to work out his wet lipped buffoonery.

What's the closest club to Marbella?  :lol:

My feeling is that he will head abroad, probably to Spain, knowing that it will take them a while to work out his wet lipped buffoonery.

What's the closest club to Marbella?  :lol:

Malaga. They're bottom of the league :thup:

So good. Love a bit of Mick.

Mental to think Pardew's best win percentage was when he was here!  :kasper:

EDIT: That graphic only showed Pardew's PL record. Even so :kasper:

That's why it's often a good idea to advise people to shove their stats up their arse.