The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

14 minutes ago, macphisto said:

Blackburn could be a destination. 

Tony Mowbray's press conference is well worth a watch, certainly isn't hiding anything.

Thats a very refreshingly honest interview, seems a decent bloke does Mowbray,

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

17 points in 12 this season with the 3rd worst defence in the league when he was sacked.

Rangnick is running at a similar rate (slightly better ppg to be honest, 34 points in 21) after taking over a bit of a mess.

And Ole didn't take over a mess? :lol:

Half the squad are cunts and have been since the days of Mourinho. I hope Ten Hag is as ruthless as they say and chops everyone except De Gea, Varane, Fred, McTominay, Bruno, Sancho, Elanga and Ronaldo. Literally everyone else can go. Cunts.

Keano knows.

"There will have to be a complete overhaul," Keane said. "Of course he can make slight improvements, but we talk about recruitment, the likes of (Jadon) Sancho and (Raphael) Varane, they have come into a team, certainly with not a good coach at the club, it is not a good dressing room and you can tell that with the performance,"

Guest HTT II
9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

And Ole didn't take over a mess? :lol:

Half the squad are cunts and have been since the days of Mourinho. I hope Ten Hag is as ruthless as they say and chops everyone except De Gea, Varane, Fred, McTominay, Bruno, Sancho, Elanga and Ronaldo. Literally everyone else can go. Cunts.

What’s happened to Rashford? And for everyone saying this is a 5 year or whatever fix job, the right manager and signings can make all the difference, just look at us under Howe and we were far more damaged than yous are right now, and in every way. The key for me is to get rid of the bad characters from the dressing room.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

OGS did an amazing job as Caretaker but that’s as far as he should have went. Like Roeder here.

I think he did a good job overall, but you could see towards the end the players were just not into it and still aren’t, they are the problem…

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

What’s happened to Rashford? And for everyone saying this is a 5 year or whatever fix job, the right manager and signings can make all the difference, just look at us under Howe and we were far more damaged than yous are right now, and in every way. The key for me is to get rid of the bad characters from the dressing room.

Rashford is just a confidence player and Ole got the absolute best out of him but he looks a shadow now. He didn't want to know last night at all. If it wasn't for Bruno and Ronaldo this season we'd honestly be completely fucked.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Rashford is just a confidence player and Ole got the absolute best out of him but he looks a shadow now. He didn't want to know last night at all. If it wasn't for Bruno and Ronaldo this season we'd honestly be completely fucked.

In an attacking sense this is. Fred has been great this season and De Gea obviously. 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Can we have him then? There is still a top player in him, but he’s had an awful season as have most of your players.

14 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Can we have him then? There is still a top player in him, but he’s had an awful season as have most of your players.

I doubt he's going anywhere. Will be interested to see how he plays under ETH.