The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Ten Hag apparently wanted nothing to do with him and wants full control. Happy enough for that, but found Ralf's honesty refreshing. Just hope Ten Hag isn't another yes man.

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hellas Verona. Played them in a friendly up here after we both came up, not long after playing Cathro’s Hearts. Don’t see enough of that.

:thup: Thought he'd just gotten another team promoted this season too though and his Wiki tells me Cremonese. 

Would normally seem strange dropping back down but I suppose if he gets it right at Parma there's more long term hope of a sustained stay in Serie A. 

Mbappe wreaking havoc ;D

This is reminiscent of what has happened in the NBA where star players like LeBron go into teams and start calling all the shots. Never ends well.

Jose would be mental to move surely? He is adored where he is.

If he does take it, it further pushes me away from wanting him here down the line and reinforces the notion that while he invariably brings success he just doesn't stick around very long at clubs. I want a manager that will be with us mid to long term.

Hopefully that's Howe But you can bet he will be right up there if Southgate flops in Qatar.

Edited by toontownman