The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

I wouldn't touch Mourinho with a shitty stick. In any capacity. An insufferable cunt that thrives on division and making enemies. We've had enough of them at our club to last us a lifetime.

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

Jose would be mental to move surely? He is adored where he is.

If he does take it, it further pushes me away from wanting him here down the line and reinforces the notion that while he invariably brings success he just doesn't stick around very long at clubs. I want a manager that will be with us mid to long term.

Hopefully that's Howe But you can bet he will be right up there if Southgate flops in Qatar.

Don't want Mourinho anywhere near the club and Howe will have zero interest in the England job. 

Michael Beale has been the tactical nouse behind Gerrard’s management from the off. Be very interesting to see if he can get another top coach in, if he doesn’t I can see it unravelling at Villa next season.

8 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Michael Beale has been the tactical nouse behind Gerrard’s management from the off. Be very interesting to see if he can get another top coach in, if he doesn’t I can see it unravelling at Villa next season.

Neil Critchley who was Blackpool's manager (and worked in the Liverpool youth setup around the time Gerrard and Beale was) has replaced him already 

On 03/06/2022 at 10:11, Optimistic Nut said:

Hellas Verona. Played them in a friendly up here after we both came up, not long after playing Cathro’s Hearts. Don’t see enough of that.

Just looked him up and saw Cathro was at Spurs with Nuno, that one passed me by.

8 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Kjetil Knutsen looks off to Blackburn from Bodø/Glimt, their new DoF had his last day on the job as DoF of Bodø/Glmit last week.

Any idea on the new manager, I've got a tenna on Gareth Ainsworth.

Andrea Pirlo the new Fatih Karagümrük S.K. manager. Genuinely never heard of them but have a few players you’d forgot existed and are pure Turkish league imports.

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Disco said:

Andrea Pirlo the new Fatih Karagümrük S.K. manager. Genuinely never heard of them but have a few players you’d forgot existed and are pure Turkish league imports.

His first signing is Giggs apparently…

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

One of my favourite things when I'm bored is looking at Turkish league lineups and seeing some of the random names you'd forgotten about

Assombalonga and Balotelli in the same team is always fun to see