The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Willo was fine against Lukaku in the away fixture last season. It was before he came on that the damage was done.

Pretty certain Colo has been at fault for at least 2 Lukaku goals against us down the years

Colo is shit scared of anyone with a physical presence. He's the biggest cowardly defender in the league. I really despise the cunt nearly as much as Saylor. He's a complete disgrace of a defender and a captain...Needs peddled soon as

Willo was fine against Lukaku in the away fixture last season. It was before he came on that the damage was done.

Pretty certain Colo has been at fault for at least 2 Lukaku goals against us down the years

Colo is shit scared of anyone with a physical presence. He's the biggest cowardly defender in the league. I really despise the cunt nearly as much as Saylor. He's a complete disgrace of a defender and a captain...Needs peddled soon as

Ever since Davies and Elmander had him up against a tree at the Reebok.

Reckon Sherwood will stick with Villa if they go down?

On a side note, we could use a Villa thread in honour of brummie.

Aye, i think he would.  i think he would love a crack at getting Villa promoted from that devision, moudling the team to his own design.

I'm not his biggest fan but you have to commend Sherwood's attitude. Said pre-match that he was expecting a win and that he wouldn't settle for anything less. It's that kind of positivity that we've been crying out for years...

I'm not his biggest fan but you have to commend Sherwood's attitude. Said pre-match that he was expecting a win and that he wouldn't settle for anything less. It's that kind of positivity that we've been crying out for years...

There's really as little correlation between his lip service and the outcome of the game as there is between Pardew's guff and his results. Sherwood could very well say that before the next game they get twatted 4-0.

Honestly wouldn't read too much into it IMO.

Sherwood says it and does what he can to make it happen, that's the difference. Pardew says it and plays 3 defensive midfielders.

This. It's refreshing to hear a manager of a club like Villa come out and say that he expects his team to win and to attack. Unlike talking up the opponents and saying we can't compete. Then setting up his team and instructing them to do just that instead of keeping it tight and hoping one of your better players can produce some magic.

Sherwood says it and does what he can to make it happen, that's the difference. Pardew says it and plays 3 defensive midfielders.

This. It's refreshing to hear a manager of a club like Villa come out and say that he expects his team to win and to attack. Unlike talking up the opponents and saying we can't compete. Then setting up his team and instructing them to do just that instead of keeping it tight and hoping one of your better players can produce some magic.

I have to give him his due, he's sent us out with more attacking intent in the last couple of weeks than Lambert did in months. Not only that, for all the piss taking about "tactics Tim", he's looked tactically astute so far.

In the last week and a bit, we've twatted Albion twice, reached the cup semi final, and won an away game 4 nothing.

After the previous four years, that's exciting stuff for us.

I have to give him his due, he's sent us out with more attacking intent in the last couple of weeks than Lambert did in months. Not only that, for all the piss taking about "tactics Tim", he's looked tactically astute so far.

In the last week and a bit, we've twatted Albion twice, reached the cup semi final, and won an away game 4 nothing.

After the previous four years, that's exciting stuff for us.

His record would be excellent if you hadn't somehow conspired to lose to a Newcastle side managed by John Carver!