The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

My 3 votes for Advocaat, Rodgers and Sherwood. Along with a good % of the forum in fairness.

Same here. Resetting the poll now.

Results of the last one in the spoiler tag

http://i.imgur.com/EDwNrmW.png

Can't see Howe getting sacked. Then again I know nothing about their board/owner.

They seem to be this year's Burnley, just not enough talent in the squad for any manager to keep them up. Might as well keep him.

Howe and Bournemouth have been really unlucky like. 3 of their best players, probs there best 3 players all out injured all season. Any club would struggle with that happening, let alone a side like Bournemouth.

Theyre pretty much down like IMO, nowhere near enough quality now unfortunately. Be stupid to sack Howe. He'll probably bring them back up next season

No one but me gambling on McClaren? Oh, sure, they'll keep him as long as he doesn't rock the boat, but what if he starts to rock? For instance refusing to sell Janmaat without replacement in January. He could go for constructive dismissal. I know I would.

Can only see Alex Neil being under pressure soon.

Be absolutely ridiculous if he is, they were nowhere near the playoffs when he took over and worked wonders to get them promoted.

wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt see out the season such is football

Can only see Alex Neil being under pressure soon.

Be absolutely ridiculous if he is, they were nowhere near the playoffs when he took over and worked wonders to get them promoted.

wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt see out the season such is football

They were 7th when he took over, he did well but it wasn't exactly hopeless