The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

Why would ten Hag leave?

No chance he leaves without compensation.

Aye looking at giving up about £10m, no chance 

Perfectly happy with their decision tbh. After finishing 8th in the league last year I'm sure he's the bloke to get them challenging at the top again like they used to

Pretty much the worst option they could have taken. His position had been completely undermined with all the speculation from last season which Man U did nothing to quell.

Seemed nailed on to leave now they’re giving him a new deal. All of that uncertainty isn’t going to go away, it’s gonna’ fester next season, always 1/2 games away from the sack.

They look so weak now after courting a litany of managers, none of whom would seemingly touch them with a barge pole and so they‘ve gone back to the wife saying “sorry, I won’t cheat ever again”. 

Gotta hand it to Rat, he doesn’t know how to run a football club but he gives us good entertainment. 

Edited by Joelinton7

Worst decision for us. Hes a good manager. I think it might come good for him now

we need more uncertainty and flipping of managers like Chelsea to allow us more room to move up

Can we just shock you?

We like Eric ten Hag, despite what we said to all the other managers just earlier.

Edited by Abacus

Just now, Abacus said:

Can we just shock you?

We like Eric ten Hag, despite what we said to all the other managers earlier.

Wonderful

4 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Worst decision for us. Hes a good manager. I think it might come good for him now

we need more uncertainty and flipping of managers like Chelsea to allow us more room to move up

the FA cup final aside it doesn’t look like the players want to play for him. He’s been undermined so much it’s gonna be difficult to get the squad fully on board. I’ll bet he loses the dressing room completely by November 

His Man U in the league is the worst Ive seen them be, so of course Im happy he gets to continue. His domestic cup record has been very good Tbf to him, and seems to be keeping him in his job.

I know we all want to win a trophy ASAP, but I feel like ten Hag staying is a good thing for us both in the short and long term, as he takes them backwards IMO.