The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Pulis is the quintessential 'turd that won't flush.' Produces the most dire of football, but because he somehow manages to avoid relegation, he'll have a PL job forever. Or at least until he finally does relegate someone.

The guy is obviously an odious twat that plays disgusting football but he doesn't particularly bother me, he gets the odd upset but he'll never amount to anything. He's certainly no Allardyce or Pardew dislike wise, just football wise.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now surely Hughes is favourite to be the first PL manager for the chop. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bilic and Mourniho run him close though. Think Bilic seems to be the kind of manager that has an instant impact, then has trouble sustaining that level, their new "non football" stadium isn't helping them either. Don't know what's happened to Jose, the last few years, the magic seems to have gone. Manure may not give him a lot of time to get things right there.

Right now surely Hughes is favourite to be the first PL manager for the chop. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bilic and Mourniho run him close though. Think Bilic seems to be the kind of manager that has an instant impact, then has trouble sustaining that level, their new "non football" stadium isn't helping them either. Don't know what's happened to Jose, the last few years, the magic seems to have gone. Manure may not give him a lot of time to get things right there.

Jose must get the season at least, I don't see where Man U can go if they sack him.

I was having a look on the Stoke forum and it seems more-or-less unanimous over there that Hughes has got to go. I'd be surprised if he doesn't. They've got several good players there who don't appear to be performing and they've been woeful this calendar year. 13 defeats from 24 including numerous batterings by 3 and 4.

I was having a look on the Stoke forum and it seems more-or-less unanimous over there that Hughes has got to go. I'd be surprised if he doesn't. They've got several good players there who don't appear to be performing and they've been woeful this calendar year. 13 defeats from 24 including numerous batterings by 3 and 4.

:pardsgrin:

Exactly what I was thinking, how many times did that charlatan survive those kind of streaks with us, but be careful what you wish for...