The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

If this was a british manager, the media would be going how about how he never had a chance, etc.

:lol: 85 days is nuts. Hopefully they appoint Pardew so I can consolidate some of my soccer hatred. Plus it's the least they could do, what with all the towns he's named.

Guest neesy111

Giggs knows the PL terrain like the back of his brother's missus, maybe he'll get the job.

Carragher put his name forward already after the Liverpool game.

Actually wanted Bradley to do well because of the shit Robbie Savage was talking when he got the job. As well as that he was doing badly but I think it's a bit harsh to judge managers when they don't get a pre season with the team

Madness is they gave him a 3 year contract, a year more than they gave Guidolin who was 10 times the manager and saved us the previous year.

Who do you want?

Someone who brings back the style we've lost.

I felt sorry for Guidolin, he was shafted, no attempt at strengthening the squad in the summer. Players were available and wanted to come but we made no bids, the owners were too busy sorting out their personal nest eggs.

In the end we lost some good players and tried to replace them with last minute bargains with no attempt to improve on last years squad.

We started the season weaker and lost every game in a very hard patch of games, where other seasons a bit of luck would see a draw or an unexpected win. We were getting better, never looked out of depth and with just a bit of luck could have snatched a few points.

Then Bradley was brought in.

When we brought managers in before, the board made sure they had a plan and the guy appointed already knew about every player in the team. Bradley seemed to know nothing, continuously chopping and changing, not knowing the best formation, mixing a blend of players on the pitch with disaster all over it.

The West Ham game a perfect example, at home against a relegation rival and picks a team with 9 defensive players in it!

Almost every game the players picked were inappropriate for the opposition. He should never have been appointed.

For the first time ever a fans poll has the majority at 82% predicting relegation.

I have zero coinfidence that the guys in charge will make the right decision.

Actually wanted Bradley to do well because of the shit Robbie Savage was talking when he got the job. As well as that he was doing badly but I think it's a bit harsh to judge managers when they don't get a pre season with the team

He didn't inherit a good situation at all but he also didn't have them showing any kind of improvement. It's a shame because he is a highly-respectable manager and he'll never be given another chance in the country, while complete and utter shit like Pardew continue getting looks.

He didn't inherit a good situation at all but he also didn't have them showing any kind of improvement. It's a shame because he is a highly-respectable manager and he'll never be given another chance in the country, while complete and utter shit like Pardew continue getting looks.

All of this absolutely spot on.