The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Eric ten Hag Sacked

cp40

On 08/08/2024 at 09:14, Nucasol said:

Proper bellend. Been watching too much Money Heist.

Give him a break....who knows what the Mysterons are telling him to do

On 12/08/2024 at 11:30, gdm said:

Next Sunderland manager? Heard he was a mlf. They've not had a new manager for a few weeks

Edited by gjohnson

It's a nice message tbf, get the crowd in the game, connect with them and with one another and feed off the collective energy. As much as I think Arteta & Arsenal in general have become easily dislikable, he has changed the feel of their ground, and however cringey the methods may be, his clear passion is admirable and I'm sure very easy to get behind if you're an Arsenal fan.

Whether or not the players found it insightful or inspiring moments before kick off is questionable like, but he's certainly trying to be creative and fresh with his words.

Yeah I think Arteta is a fantastic manager, he's done unreal and he's one of the few managers to sign £500m worth of players and actually perform like they should do. 

Shame he's a smarmy, cringe pr*ck

Way worse than Klopp, IMO.  

Arsenal were almost like a second team for years.  With so many good mates and family members supporting them, I actually went to a few games of theirs.  Arteta and how weird he has turned their fan base have made me dislike them nearly as much as Chelsea and Man U :lol: 

An Arsenal fan in the pub last night genuinely said "lots of fans of other clubs say to me they really like Arteta."  I mean, you can appreciate he is clearly a good coach/manager.  But also recognise he is an absolute creep of the highest order. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2024 at 22:02, Fak said:

Steve McLaren takes the Jamaica job. Can’t wait for his accent. 

Didn't have to wait long :lol: 

"'Big up?': Steve McClaren learns Jamaican patois during training session - with less embarrassing results than his Dutch accent"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13820525/Steve-McClaren-BIZARRE-video-Jamaica-Reggae-Boyz-boss.html

1 minute ago, Kaizero said:

Didn't have to wait long :lol: 

"'Big up?': Steve McClaren learns Jamaican patois during training session - with less embarrassing results than his Dutch accent"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13820525/Steve-McClaren-BIZARRE-video-Jamaica-Reggae-Boyz-boss.html

Complete fucking weapon.

How the absolute fuck has this piss stain managed to get another job in football, man.