The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Just makes me think of how kept Pardew while in relegation form just because he finished 5th the season before. Ranieri won the league and he's gone in February.

Aye, and we kept being reminded of it three years later.

A really sad end for Ranieri.

That's disgraceful if true. Even if they went down they should have allowed him to walk away of his own accord. They literally can't do any better than last season, it's probably never going to happen for them ever again.

Staggering.

Because he won the league last year? i don't understand this mindset, a football club should do everything it can to stop relegation no matter who it is. There's a very big possibility they could go down and the manager doesn't look like he can turn it around then a change should be made.

If they were safe in mid table i'd agree, but you shouldn't just see the season out when relegation is a possibility just because you won the league the year before.

That's disgraceful if true. Even if they went down they should have allowed him to walk away of his own accord. They literally can't do any better than last season, it's probably never going to happen for them ever again.

Staggering.

100% agreed. Even though they're having a bad season this year, they're going to regret that decision for a long time to come.

Guest palnese

It's business. There's sadly far too much money at stake to risk relegation. Daft cunt should've retired after winning it. Oh well.

I could understand it if we were talking about Man United or similar, having won the league last season. But they aren't. Lots of clubs go down, some much bigger than Leicester City. They survived by the skin of their teeth the season before anyway.

No one decent will go there. Such a shame for him but this is typical of his career. Last season was an utter fluke.

I'm not sure you can call it a 'fluke'. They had moments of luck but there was a lot of skill involved in winning a league over a 38 match period

A bloke with 3 kids losing his job because his boss wants to make more money for himself is tragic ......................this is just very meh

I was going to say this was a bad decision but then noted that they haven't scored a single league goal in 2017 and it's nearly March

Therefore something clearly had to change and it has to be the manager.

Ultimately I think it was a mistake to let Kante go cheaply, he is easily worth 60-70m as this season has showed.

Guest neesy111

A bloke with 3 kids losing his job because his boss wants to make more money for himself is tragic ......................this is just very meh

That makes no sense whatsoever.