The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Who is Julen Lopetegui ? Know fuck all about him

Not to worry, Mole will be along soon.

Or two posts up, ha i'm having a very bad day today.. :lol:

:lol: I don't know anything more than what I said tbf which is pretty damn close to fuck all.

Who is Julen Lopetegui ? Know fuck all about him

Not to worry, Mole will be along soon.

Or two posts up, ha i'm having a very bad day today.. :lol:

:lol: I don't know anything more than what I said tbf which is pretty damn close to fuck all.

:lol: which is more than i do.

Very weird that Lopetegui got the Spain job in the first place looking at his career

You mean his career managing the U-Sides of the Spain setup? What even is this opinion? :razz:

Aye well I forgot about that obviously

Yeah, the FA is fuming since he signed an extension like 3 weeks ago. Plus this gets announced two days before the debut, upsetting the dressing room.

I don't know why they couldn't wait to announce it until the WC was over.

A non Madrid player found out and they figured it was gonna get leaked anyway. The werent planning on announcing it until after the WC apparently. Bet it was Pique, massive shit stirrer :shifty:

Yeah, the FA is fuming since he signed an extension like 3 weeks ago. Plus this gets announced two days before the debut, upsetting the dressing room.

I don't know why they couldn't wait to announce it until the WC was over.

A non Madrid player found out and they figured it was gonna get leaked anyway. The werent planning on announcing it until after the WC apparently. Bet it was Pique, massive shit stirrer :shifty:

I sincerely hope it was him :thup:

I don't think he will be sacked, it would be too big of a mess. The media are loving this stuff though, they love flinging shit.

My bet is that Lopetegui will apologize, promise to give his all during the WC, and that will be it.

As for his replacement after the WC? I think it will be Luís Enrique.