The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Why are they so adament on a temporary hire of an external guy? What am I missing?

Unless it's Zidane or Conte everyone else (big names) has a job already and probably won't leave.

They probably need to put together a long-term strategy from top to bottom. They should've been doing that under Van Gaal or who at the very least, always brings through youngsters. Then they got Jose.

Someone made the point that in Italy or Germany. Eddie Howe would've had a top job by now.

Guest firetotheworks

It's actually quite impressive how thick some people can be like. Imagine the reality of Hughes or Bruce managing Man United, man. :lol:

mrburnslaughing.gif

Solskjaer is my favourite ever player but a terrible manager. It doesn't make sense to bring him in whenever the likes of Carrick/Butt are there. Fake news I reckon.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of that f***ing cheating w***** of a scumbag twatface myself.

I'm sure you are, given the cynical foul he committed against your team. For us it was an incredibly important, necessary, professional foul. Just one of those things. Any player would have done the same in that situation.

He also got away with a blatant elbow against Aaron Hughes at OT in 2002.

Wullie[/member]

He's a fucking cunt.

Relentless piece of shit.

Why the fuck would he leave a full time job at Molde for a few months at Man Utd after he failed at Cardiff?

Not when the permanent gig is Molde FK :lol: Best case scenario for him, he does spectacularly well and gets to stay on. Worst case scenario, he's spent six months at Man Utd and raised his profile immensely as a manager, and can blame the failures on his predecessor and not having had time to turn things around.

I mean, just coming off the gig as a Man Utd manager, failure or not, will surely land you better gigs around Europe than being the manager of Molde FK.