The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Gracia failed miserably at Rubin, despite being given almost a new squad of vastly overpaid decent-ish players (mostly from Primera). Yes, they are one of the toughest clubs to work at in our league, due to some behind the scenes political aggro between the directors, but honestly it was almost painful to watch at times. Rumors of cliques between players, the ever-present complete inability to make even a half-arsed effort to learn the language (I always wonder why is it that hockey and basketball players are far more interested in integrating in new surroundings, than the footballers) and general feeling of apathy. All of that for a reported 6 million euros per season. They are now struggling to offload his signings, cleverly flirting with bankruptcy, so that wasters like Mvila can terminate their contracts, which they do, of course. I have no idea if he is any good at English, and his Malaga side were very well-drilled and functional (plus, anyone who gives Pablo Fornals a place in the team can't be that bad), but stranger things have worked out under even more bizarre circumstances.

Him being called Gracia and not Garcia is incredibly frustrating

Especially when you’re trying to edit the fucking thread title...:hmm:

He was Java Garcia, Javi Garcia then this piece of shit phone eventually let me type what I wanted.