The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

13 minutes ago, Ben said:

Who the fuck gave the little clubs all the power like ? 

I feel rule changes coming on

"UEFA are excited to announce its new Executive & Coaching Compensation model, designed to ensure individuals are not prevented from advancing their careers. Compensation will now be based on a model that incorporates winning percentage, league placement, and trophies won."

49 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

"UEFA are excited to announce its new Executive & Coaching Compensation model, designed to ensure individuals are not prevented from advancing their careers. Compensation will now be based on a model that incorporates winning percentage, league placement, and trophies won."

Have you considered a career in the comms team at either UEFA/EPL? Reads just like the shit they’d come out with, so much so they’ll be copy-pasting it ready to go. Oven ready cartel friendly bullshit.

Just seen the Glasner news.

My God I can't stand Bayern man. Hope the worst for them in this coach search and next season.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Just seen the Glasner news.

My God I can't stand Bayern man. Hope the worst for them in this coach search and next season.

I used to think they were the best ran, most professional club in the world, for the past few years they just seem to be winging it, I love Tripps and he's a huge asset to us but Bayern should be nowhere near that transfer.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Bad appointment for Canada I think there.

They should have given Bobby Smyrniotis a chance.

Is he not to busy scoring goals for Blackburn Rovers just now ? 

18 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Wow

As the longest serving Canadian on this board....... Actually happy with this. Hopefully he gives a better showing than our last WC. 

Don't watch many interviews / press conferences, but has anyone else noticed what an absolute wanker Ange is compared to the start of the season? 

He seems to find away to make a snide comment to any and every question these days, I remember the start of the season he was a joker and all smiles

1 minute ago, janpawel said:

Don't watch many interviews / press conferences, but has anyone else noticed what an absolute wanker Ange is compared to the start of the season? 

He seems to find away to make a snide comment to any and every question these days, I remember the start of the season he was a joker and all smiles

Spurs pressure, Levy sharpening his knife ready for the chop

Aye, he'll have been getting passive aggressive notes pushed under his dorr for a few weeks now about overuse of paperclips or something 

1 hour ago, janpawel said:

But he calls people mate so must be very friendly and not to forget very funny etc 

1 hour ago, janpawel said:

He's a complete arsehole. Seems to prickle at the slightest thing. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c72ppjmrp3jo

I'm convinced it'll hurt him in the long-run like. Being a relentless knob to the local press pack is gonna do you absolutely no favours unless you're a really quality manager. 

Aye, needlessly dickish there. Could have handled those questions much better than the way he did without sounding like a bit of an arsehole doing it. Not saying I disagree with his overall message but he was way too abrasive there, no tact there at all

38 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

But he calls people mate so must be very friendly and not to forget very funny etc 

He was very “down to earth”, when I didn’t meet him to be fair. 

2 hours ago, janpawel said:

I don't mind it. He's barbed but generally speaking I dislike the self-important journos asking him the questions more than him. 

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I don't mind it. He's barbed but generally speaking I dislike the self-important journos asking him the questions more than him. 

Hmmm the journos are just doing their job at the end of the day and chasing a headline. 

If you show that you’re easily riled then you will invite it every time like Ten Hag and Klopp. 

It why Howes technocratic way of answering questions works really well. He very rarely gets baited anymore because he gives them little reaction. 

It's so nice having a manager that is so well balanced man. It's about time [emoji38]

Can't believe Ange is already cracking up [emoji38]