The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure it was when he was first team coach there were any amount of briefings coming out the club they didn’t like training. Of which a huge number are still there. 

yeah not sure, I'm certain @Froggywill be able to shed some light.

it's probably true, it'd sum that squad up perfectly :lol: so many egos. they need a rebuild from top to bottom. pls hire Gareth.

7 hours ago, Big River said:

yeah not sure, I'm certain @Froggywill be able to shed some light.

it's probably true, it'd sum that squad up perfectly :lol: so many egos. they need a rebuild from top to bottom. pls hire Gareth.

Correct. 

Mourinho said there's players still there that he wanted rid of. There's been leaks since the LvG days of how players don't like training. Not hard to figure out who they are. Bunch of cunts.

I'd want the slate wiped clean aside from Onana, Dalot, Kambwala, Martinez, Mainoo, Garnacho, Amad, Bruno and Hojlund. Maybe Maguire and Mount as well. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Correct. 

Mourinho said there's players still there that he wanted rid of. There's been leaks since the LvG days of how players don't like training. Not hard to figure out who they are. Bunch of cunts.

I'd want the slate wiped clean aside from Onana, Dalot, Kambwala, Martinez, Mainoo, Garnacho, Amad, Bruno and Hojlund. Maybe Maguire and Mount as well. 

Fair.

Norwich man what a mess. Sacked Farke who got them promoted twice and who eventually beats them in the play offs.

If they go for former player Bruce they're absolutely fucked.

7 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Allegri sacked with immediate effect 

Woah

Never quite clicked for him the second time round 

Liverpool is a fucking disease. Everyone who goes there (bar very few exceptions) becomes suitably cuntish

This video. :lol: I turned it off immediately after the opening graphic said Klopp: He Made The People Happy. :lol: :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

This video. :lol: I turned it off immediately after the opening graphic said Klopp: He Made The People Happy. :lol: :lol: 

vomit GIF
ill i feel sick GIF

pitch perfect vomit GIF

Just now, tgarve said:

The jealousy over klopp on here is just as vomit inducing

Or we just think he's an insufferable cunt. Don't think many on here ever begrudge how much of an outrageously good manager he is. Both things can be true.

4 minutes ago, tgarve said:

It’s not jealousy, it’s nausea at the tireless fawning over the media’s favourite club. Sinister Six fluffing at its worst.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, tgarve said:

Leeds won a game last night 4-0 to get into the Championship rival which also resulted in the positions manager getting sacked.

Southampton play the other tie tonight in an equally balanced game for the final place.

All morning the radio was on about Klopp, ‘Oh he’s about to take his last press conference’. ‘Do you ever think he’ll walk alone?’ No mention of anything other than Klopp, and the final word was actually someone saying he’s not a Premier League great because he didn’t win various titles.

The guy is a massive fucking whopper, and despite all this talk about wanting a break, loving Dortmund etc, we all know he’s the next Bayern manager.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Or we just think he's an insufferable cunt. Don't think many on here ever begrudge how much of an outrageously good manager he is. Both things can be true.

Dutch managers do fuck all in the PL, hope he doesn’t buck the trend!

On 15/05/2024 at 15:05, Froggy said:

Correct. 

I keep seeing this from Man Utd fans but no one actually says it out lod who these players are. Spill it please @Froggy, please?

11 hours ago, tgarve said:

Get the fuck outta here man he's the ringmaster of the insufferable circus. Don't think anyone is really denying the fact that he's a good manager, but his antics are top tier cuntish.

11 hours ago, Stifler said:

Leeds won a game last night 4-0 to get into the Championship rival which also resulted in the positions manager getting sacked.

Southampton play the other tie tonight in an equally balanced game for the final place.

All morning the radio was on about Klopp, ‘Oh he’s about to take his last press conference’. ‘Do you ever think he’ll walk alone?’ No mention of anything other than Klopp, and the final word was actually someone saying he’s not a Premier League great because he didn’t win various titles.

The guy is a massive fucking whopper, and despite all this talk about wanting a break, loving Dortmund etc, we’ll all know he’s the next Bayern manager.

I would love that 

3 hours ago, nufcjb said:

I keep seeing this from Man Utd fans but no one actually says it out lod who these players are. Spill it please @Froggy, please?

Did you see any leaks when Rashford was on his hot streak? 

Rashford is the main culprit. 100% confirmed. Over the years it's been Henderson, Lingard, Pogba and Sancho. All Rashford’s mates surprisingly enough. 

Rashford specifically leaks to Luckhurst, who's a rat himself. 

Posted (edited)

Not sure if it was through choice or not being able to afford to sack him, but think Pochettino still being at Chelsea not only saved their season, but probably means they'll be up amongst the top 4 next season. Pricks.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Did you see any leaks when Rashford was on his hot streak? 

Rashford is the main culprit. 100% confirmed. Over the years it's been Henderson, Lingard, Pogba and Sancho. All Rashford’s mates surprisingly enough. 

Rashford specifically leaks to Luckhurst, who's a rat himself. 

Rashford seems delightful between that and his midweek tequila bender in Belfast.