The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Just now, Jilted Generator said:

Guy’s a fucking dentist. We are an absolute shit show [emoji38]

Sound's like you've played a blinder, have you tried getting a new dentist these days ?

6 hours ago, Jilted Generator said:

Guy’s a fucking dentist. We are an absolute shit show [emoji38]

A dentist who managed Iceland to 2 tournaments. When the alternatives are Neil Lennon and Roy Keane I'm happy enough with this

Can’t do any worse than the joker you persisted with as he was a League of Ireland mainstay. If you look at what he did with Iceland in terms of organising and hitting on the counter/set pieces you could do a lot worse. Dunno who you’ve got in the qualifying but it’s a sensible approach IMO.

We persisted with Kenny because the FAI were all but bankrupt and he had a league of Ireland team qualify for the Europa League. Don’t know fuck all about this new fella but Kenny deserved his go and the subsequent shitshow of a search for his replacement has shown that. 

8 hours ago, triggs said:

A dentist who managed Iceland to 2 tournaments. When the alternatives are Neil Lennon and Roy Keane I'm happy enough with this

Co-managed Iceland to 2 tournaments and yeah, I agree I’d probably take him ahead of those two clowns, that’s not saying much is it. €600k a year, some gig he’s got. Hope it works out obviously. 

8 hours ago, Chapo said:

We persisted with Kenny because the FAI were all but bankrupt and he had a league of Ireland team qualify for the Europa League. Don’t know fuck all about this new fella but Kenny deserved his go and the subsequent shitshow of a search for his replacement has shown that. 

Doing a shocking job at St.Pats currently [emoji38]

58 minutes ago, Jilted Generator said:

Co-managed Iceland to 2 tournaments and yeah, I agree I’d probably take him ahead of those two clowns, that’s not saying much is it. €600k a year, some gig he’s got. Hope it works out obviously. 

Co managed one, was on his own for 2018. $600k isn't a lot to entice a good manager

2 hours ago, Jilted Generator said:

Doing a shocking job at St.Pats currently [emoji38]

Yea terrible. I doubt he even wanted that job but couldn’t turn down that contract.