The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Reckon he could end up back at Barcelona?

Can't see him ever taking the management role there again, said it completely drained him.

Although that could've been due to his constant disputes with Mourinho at the time as well.

Some talk among a few mates that Big Mick's got the boot at Ipswich. Can't imagine they've gotten it from a particularly knowledgeable source; whole town's been waiting for it since Lincoln, anyway.

The football they play must be utterly soul-destroying but until Evans is willing to spend some money I can't see them doing much better than they've done under McCarthy. Mid-table mediocrity with a flirt at the playoffs every now and then.

Some talk among a few mates that Big Mick's got the boot at Ipswich. Can't imagine they've gotten it from a particularly knowledgeable source; whole town's been waiting for it since Lincoln, anyway.

The football they play must be utterly soul-destroying but until Evans is willing to spend some money I can't see them doing much better than they've done under McCarthy. Mid-table mediocrity with a flirt at the playoffs every now and then.

The same happened at Wolves, he had no money to spend and was scraping results, they sacked him with no real plan and plummeted out of the prem to the old third div.

It does seem incredibly harsh to be sacked after 27 years because the covers and heaters failed.

However, seeing as it spoiled Phil Browns moment in the spotlight against Bolton, I'm guessing that there are other factors at play