The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

Never had a problem with Norwich.....except that one waqy system that even the locals were bemused by. i've let Pardew go, he's another journeyman manager who talks shit to the media because thats their job.

See, I remember Norwich fondly for finishing second in the early 90s, and Efan Ekoku scoring 5 in a match around the same time - the only 10 rating I ever saw "Shoot" magazine give. Ah, sweet, innocent childhood!

But now I hate them more than Nazis and hope they plummet like a stone :lol:

P45Due can't lose...he always manages to look good in his first season or so as a manager then it goes to Rats--t....if he gets them near the play-offs this season and has a decent run next, he will probably be sacked the following year and walk away with the last year of a 3 year contract paid to him for nowt....

Never really got this dislike for seemingly abritary teams. Bitten by a canary as a child or something? Norwich fans on their forums swallowing a lot of the 5th talk, positive arrogance etc.

They're a seemingly arbitrary team who will soon have the biggest cunt in football as their manager. Do you get it now?

Never really got this dislike for seemingly abritary teams. Bitten by a canary as a child or something? Norwich fans on their forums swallowing a lot of the 5th talk, positive arrogance etc.

They're a seemingly arbitrary team who will soon have the biggest cunt in football as their manager. Do you get it now?

Well aye, but the point was made that they were a horrible little club before tampon brains was even mentioned

Mclaren sacked

Holy smoke ................how much has this bloke made from getting sacked?

Fat head, Partridge and Island Heed, The Beverley Sisters of football management making a fortune out of being shit. Ain't life great.