The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

I get the sadness from Liverpool fans but he's been there nine years, overseen the club's reinstatement as a global superpower, won the league, the domestic cups and the Champions League, and he's leaving with mutual love and respect from every party completely intact. He's going at a great time and with the circumstances as such that they could handpick basically any replacement they want.

It's nothing like the sledgehammer to the nads that was Keegan suddenly leaving NUFC due to a fall out, with the project still very much under construction.

Incidentally I thought Pep's reaction in his presser was exceptionally classy. 

Not a fan of the nonsense he often spouts but he’s ones of the best managers in the world and this is a massive blow for Liverpool. Alonso is doing a cracking job no doubt but trying to spin the events of losing Klopp as a positive is mental. 

If I was a Liverpool fan I’d be shitting myself, the best you can do is a side grade, the only possible upgrade is Guardiola and even that’s arguable imho. 

Allways been a big fan of Klopp and the work that he's done. His style of football was such an entertaining one, maybe the most entertaining that I've seen. I allways thought it was way more fun to watch Liverpool than Man City during his time there. Never been a fan of his whining though.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

Brilliant manager and seems like a top bloke away from the game, but a terrible winner and loser when it comes to football and his lack of respect towards officials should have been punished years ago.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Brilliant manager and seems like a top bloke away from the game, but a terrible winner and loser when it comes to football and his lack of respect towards officials should have been punished years ago.

I agree that off the pitch he’s advocated for things I agree with. I struggle to reconcile it with how much of an awful dickhead he is in relation to everything football. Part of me wonders whether the reason he’s leaving is because he realises how toxic and angry he’s become at Liverpool and he doesn’t want to feel that way anymore 

Just now, gbandit said:

I agree that off the pitch he’s advocated for things I agree with. I struggle to reconcile it with how much of an awful dickhead he is in relation to everything football. Part of me wonders whether the reason he’s leaving is because he realises how toxic and angry he’s become at Liverpool and he doesn’t want to feel that way anymore 

Maybe he's just sick of coming out every morning and finding his car without wheels.

16 minutes ago, Paully said:

I'm absolutely sick of the utter wank-fest over the moaning German wanker!

SSN is utterly sickening!

Just thought I'd check sky sports app, 

had to scroll down two pages to find a non klopp story. Maybe he's simply recognised how much of a tosser he has become. He was everyone's second favourite manager then morphed into an antagonistic self obsessed tosspot. 

Which clubs fans get to be the first to sing..

He fucked you off

He fucked you off

He fucked you

Jurgen fucked you off

The meltdown will be epic

16 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Hopefully they get Gerrard.

Please, please, please.

The shattering of their idol when he struggles to guide them to mid-table would be legendary. Would top Dalglishs second time around

1 hour ago, 1964 said:

Which clubs fans get to be the first to sing..

He fucked you off

He fucked you off

He fucked you

Jurgen fucked you off

The meltdown will be epic

I’d wait until he’s gone, chants like that might change his mind.