The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I mean, I'd take Moyes, but it wouldn't exactly change a great deal. We'd probably be a place or two higher, and we'd obviously still be run on a shoestring budget. And we'd still be ran by a manager who doesn't play particularly great football & can't get a team playing consistently throughout the season.

Meh.

I mean, I'd take Moyes, but it wouldn't exactly change a great deal. We'd probably be a place or two higher, and we'd obviously still be run on a shoestring budget. And we'd still be ran by a manager who doesn't play particularly great football & can't get a team playing consistently throughout the season.

Meh.

Pretty much how I feel.

Moyes would be a total fool to come here after his reputation has taken a huge hit at Man Utd, he'll want control and investment and everyone knows you won't get that here. Look at it from his point of view, coming into a job with big expectation yet without the resources to deliver on that expectation, you'd run a mile and rightly so. The best we can hope for is another subservient wanker - just one hopefully not as shit as Pardew.

Moyes would be a total fool to come here after his reputation has taken a huge hit at Man Utd, he'll want control and investment and everyone knows you won't get that here. Look at it from his point of view, coming into a job with big expectation yet without the resources to deliver on that expectation, you'd run a mile and rightly so. The best we can hope for is another subservient wanker - just one hopefully not as shit as Pardew.

Well put. A lower league manager with even a basic understanding of passing football would be an upgrade. You could probably get someone who coaches a local U-15 team to do the job for £200 a week. Upgrade.

Guest firetotheworks

It was funny enough when Moyes took over, it would be hilarious if Giggs did. Never going to happen like.