The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

• 3 weeks later...

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO  7m

Former Cardiff manager Malky Mackay has dropped his legal claim against the club after reaching a settlement on his sacking. #cardiffcity

He's ready for his next job. Obviously wants to be in the new club in time for pre-season etc.

Hmmmm

So what's the deal with Mackay? What sort of football does he play? The Cardiff fans were up in arms when he was sacked and then not sacked, weren't they?!

I believe your thinking of brian mcdermott at leeds in that case.

As for MacKay seemed to be doing alright before he was sacked and meh football, nowt too terrible or good tbh.

So what's the deal with Mackay? What sort of football does he play? The Cardiff fans were up in arms when he was sacked and then not sacked, weren't they?!

As for MacKay seemed to be doing alright before he was sacked and meh football, nowt too terrible or good tbh.

Maybe I'm getting my wires crossed. Didn't Cardiff's fans get moody about the prospect of Mackay getting sacked?

"Nowt too terrible or good" is a massive step up for us at the moment...

Maybe I'm getting my wires crossed. Didn't Cardiff's fans get moody about the prospect of Mackay getting sacked?

oh they did but the sacked then not sacked was specifically leeds and mcdermott.

oh they did but the sacked then not sacked was specifically leeds and mcdermott.

:thup:

Mel was appointed in January and was in charge of 17 Barclays Premier League matches, which yielded three wins, six draws and eight defeats.

So he's sacked for only getting 15 points from 17 games.

Points we managed in our last 17 games? 16.

Mel was appointed in January and was in charge of 17 Barclays Premier League matches, which yielded three wins, six draws and eight defeats.

So he's sacked for only getting 15 points from 17 games.

Points we managed in our last 17 games? 16.

Compare our squad and if Mel is sacked Pardew should be hung.