The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I do know you have to have a certain amount of ego to last as a premier league manager with the constant criticism if even a single game is lost from phone ins and pundits etc but Hippo Head has to take the basic concept and shove it up to 11 million. Not even sure Mourinhio is as in love with himself as Allerdyce is 

He has had one decent finish in all his prem time, that was 5th with Bolton.  Aftert that he has bummed about the bottom of the league, now he is having a good season with the Hammers he is proclaiming himself to be a god.

The bloke is rancid.

Guest antz1uk

he's some boy, he did what? 4/5 months at spurs and now he classes hmself as a proper coach/manager. I tihnk he meets with these clubs/chairmen and they tell him to get to fuck. bet he's a right bell end giving it large in the interview, 'ok, thanks Timothy, we'll let you know' 

I see Sherwood has ruled himself out of another job. That's Palace, WBA, QPR and Norwich now he thinks he's too good for.

and us  :lol:

:lol: thank fuck for that. Chelsea fans are going to be well disappointed when he comes in after Mou.