The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

B9l7U56IEAEuIci.png

*punches air*

So proud, so proud.

Even if you are prepared to overlook the many periods in his first two years when he should have got the bullet, this year alone he should have gone months ago.

And, one thing I would like to point out, despite what the media might say about football fans being short termist or fickle, Lambert has had *immense* support since he has been here. At the end of his first season he had done badly enough to have fans on his back, but he had almost total support.

It was genuinely only last night that the fans really turned on him. The first time we've seen a banner. And that is after him being here almost three entire seasons, managing us for 102 games and losing 51 of them.

The bloke has had an immense, truly immense amount of understanding and patience, he really only has himself to blame.

Odds of Lambert next NUFC manager?

He looked broken in his interview last night.

I have very little sympathy for him, but I can see that it has all taken its toll on him. So I think you have nothing to worry about, he'll be needing at least a year off to get over it.

That sacking has probably saved Villa's PL lives, they'll bring someone else in who will give them the new manager bounce and get enough points to be safe I'm sure. They are still not a great team but better than some of the utter crap at the bottom of the league.

That sacking has probably saved Villa's PL lives, they'll bring someone else in who will give them the new manager bounce and get enough points to be safe I'm sure. They are still not a great team but better than some of the utter crap at the bottom of the league.

We have a squad which is far from earth shatteringly good, but is easily good enough to not be in the bottom six, let alone the bottom three.

A decent manager would have ensured that.

That's what has done for Lambert, it's nothing to do with failing to live up to the expectations of years gone by when we spent more money, it is the fact that he has not got anywhere near the best out of what he has for the last few years.

So happy for brummie :clap:

I'm not. If their owner has any sense he'll come sniffing round the managers we've targeted before we defaulted to Carver. I called out Lambert as shite at the beginning of this season when ujpest djoza pulled me up for it citing Lambert's superb form at the time. Well ujpest you Pardew loving prick, how about now?