The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Never suspected Clarke. Gone for AVB/Allardyce/Lambert now. Think patience could be running out for Lambert, expected much better from Villa this season.

Lambert is fine as long as Villa aren't sucked in to a relegation battle. Benteke has let him down big time after demands for a move and getting a bumper deal.

Villa are an odd team. I sort of want to think they're this progressive, young, talented side who will finish top 10 potentially with realistic aspirations for pushing for the top 6/7. Yet, they don't appear to be very good at all. Interested to hear brummie's take on it as they still seem very inconsistent. I know he mentioned time and time again last year the fans were behind Lambert even in the darkest days because they saw he was trying to build something, but at what point does patience wear thin?

Hughton is never far away is he? If he gets a win at the weekend he'll be good for a while, lose and he's on the edge again. WHAM board have a hard-on for fat sam, but even with his star striker out excuses are wearing thin.

All the teams that are likely to sack their manager have, think the next one to go might be a bit more high profile or carry a bit of shock behind it. Can't look past AVB right now.

So  Hughton/AVB/Fat Sam for me

I can't see Norwich sacking Hughton unless they get properly sucked into the relegation zone. Current 5 points clear, would be pretty harsh.

AVB surely is next to go. £100m on players and they lose 6-0 and 5-0 to their top 4 "rivals"

I can't see Norwich sacking Hughton unless they get properly sucked into the relegation zone. Current 5 points clear, would be pretty harsh.

AVB surely is next to go. £100m on players and they lose 6-0 and 5-0 to their top 4 "rivals"

I've been saying he's rubbish for 2 years now...No idea what people see in him.