The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

WBA have looked great at times this season. A counter attacking team who don't always get the rub of the green on their travels and the Hawthornes just isn't a fortress. Recipe for bad news. I rate Clarke and they'll be okay.

Happy for Hughton though. Like I mentioned earlier, the players fight for him and they pick up important wins against teams of their stature.

WBA have looked great at times this season. A counter attacking team who don't always get the rub of the green on their travels and the Hawthornes just isn't a fortress. Recipe for bad news. I rate Clarke and they'll be okay.

1 win in 9, 2 above the drop zone, if they don't win at least one from their next two (Cardiff away and Hull at home) he'll be deep in it, particularly given his contract situation and him being cheap to replace.

1 win in 9, 2 above the drop zone, if they don't win at least one from their next two (Cardiff away and Hull at home) he'll be deep in it, particularly given his contract situation and him being cheap to replace.

The were robbed at Chelsea. Clarke should've tightened up against Villa and they could've got the victory there. Fine margins like that and suddenly he's in trouble. Had they taken 6 points instead of 2 from those games they are midtable.

Opted against Hughton this time since delia must be sucking his cock since he's still in a job. Went for Mackay, although results haven't been too bad, always get the feeling the bloke in charge is dying to get rid and bring someone new in. Can see him being gone by the new year.

???

I'm sticking with my original prediction of Fat Sam for the clean sweep.

The Hammers are in trouble deep :thup:

Really hope they keep him and get relegated.  Sick of all the media claiming that teams would never have have been relegated if only they had kept Fat Sam.

Might be worth a speculative £1 on Steve Clarke mind at 66/1. 38 points from his last 38 games, out of contract in the summer...

38 points from 40 now.

38 from 41 and only 2 clear of safety. Sinking like a ship. Only 6/1 now. (granted the reason for the massive odds in the original post was due to Jol being on the brink)

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=8185.1550

Fans getting restless as well. Reckon they'd go for Jol after the Fulham sacking?

Time is up I think.  We are going down if these performances continue.  Shame because he's a good guy but we are clueless and he seems incapable of turning this woeful form around.

Last time we were in free-fall, JP acted. Saved our season. Time for him to do the same now.

Not used to Albion being this awful... Feel like Megson is in charge again. 7 league wins in a year he has to go in my opinion.

I think that's his lot , I'd wouldn't be surprised if he isn't in charge next week.

Same old same old game plan , 1. Sit deep for 70 mins

2. Hoof it (not only to Long either)

3. Constantly lose the ball

4. At best we are drawing on 70 mins

5. Decide to finally attack

6 .Bring on subs far too late

7. More than likely lose or draw if we are lucky.

As a person i like Steve , I've sat and watched today hoping he will finally let our lot have a go against a struggling Cardiff side.....but once again we stick to the same boring old game plan.It's just not good enough , sorry Steve.

Fans getting restless as well. Reckon they'd go for Jol after the Fulham sacking?

Time is up I think.  We are going down if these performances continue.  Shame because he's a good guy but we are clueless and he seems incapable of turning this woeful form around.

Last time we were in free-fall, JP acted. Saved our season. Time for him to do the same now.

Not used to Albion being this awful... Feel like Megson is in charge again. 7 league wins in a year he has to go in my opinion.

I think that's his lot , I'd wouldn't be surprised if he isn't in charge next week.

As a person i like Steve , I've sat and watched today hoping he will finally let our lot have a go against a struggling Cardiff side.....but once again we stick to the same boring old game plan.It's just not good enough , sorry Steve.

always amuses me when a manager is under pressure from fans how you could basically copy paste the same complaints over and over again.

always amuses me when a manager is under pressure from fans how you could basically copy paste the same complaints over and over again.

Was thinking the same thing :lol:

Would love to meet the set of fans who don't think the subs are made too late, that is definitely the most common complaint I have seen.

Good shout.