The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Yea, they seem to collapse lately. 0-5 at home to Liverpool is way worse in comparison though, just saw that  Man City have scored 3 or more goals in every home game this season bar Hull.

Bit of a digression there, but I would still have given him more time

Were they expecting every signing to dominate without needing time to settle? This team could (still can) be world class next season, if Soldado and Lamela gets going, and a CB next to Verthongen.

Levy :clap:

Getting whooped 5-0 by your rivals in the league though. Getting hammered is one thing. Rarely looking like scoring all season is another. But yesterday the players had no heart. He looked like he had lost another dressing room.

Yea, but Suarez in his current form is unstoppable. I agree, yesterday was inexcusable, but unfortunately these things happen from time to time with most teams, maybe more so if you are in a bad stint in a transition period.

This season was bound to be a bit shaky, with a whole new squad coming in, and I think they should have given him more time.

L'pool are no great shakes away from home. With 10 men they could only draw against us and they lost deservedly to Hull the other week.

If you're going to have a team that struggles to score goals, you can't get whooped like Spurs have been. What's there to hold on to? Where's the identity? AVB goes from overly cautious against crap teams to overly adventurous against good teams. If you're a solid low scoring unit - be that. Free-flowing attacking - be that. They are neither.

Add to that the players gave up yesterday.

Spurs never looked so bad under 'Arry.

The amount of money they have spent has massively raised expectations, it is a shame he hasn't been given the time he should have had. It is probably easier for me to say as a neutral however. We have had similar scenario's in the past and look what happened to us.

They lost by far their best player and replaced him with loads of potentially excellent foreigners but haven't allowed time for them to settle or gel. It's like these people have just forgotten how football works and expect miracles.

Capello is sky bet favorite for the job?  :lol: where the f*** did that come from.

He was at the ground yesterday. That's about it.

Suppose there were nee Russians to watch.

He could have just been there courtesy of Baldini.  I can only presume they're friends since they worked together for so long.