The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

No doubt about it spuds will be sounding out managers and have been for a few weeks now. They seem to react to their fans opinions quite quickly so the empty ground booing at FT will have done no favours, especially against their perceived league rivals.

I'm not sure if he'll be given time to sort it out, I think the fans don't like his style of play, he's not getting anything out of the new signings made by the board, he's very much an unlikeable person and I think the club are generally sick of his face. His list of allies at Tottenham and in England is running thin and it seems now its a matter of when not if, especially after the manner of defeat today. 5-0 and 6-0 while scoring fuck all all season just isn't good enough for where the club thinks it should be.

Like Jol, Clarke (and Hughton, Poyet, O'Driscoll and maybe Lambert). You'd still have him here over Pardew though, right?

If it was my club i'm sure i'd see it differently, but I can't help but think they're not in too awful of a state.  I do wonder who was in charge of buying and selling the players.  Going into the season with their options at left back is just really poor for a club who want to break into the champions league.  They're pretty poor at centre half and right back as well.  I know it's goal scoring is part of the problem but i'd have though a more solid backline would free up the midfield to attack a bit more.

They'll approach laudrup imo.

Good shout.

Still surprised at what I consider a hasty decision though. You don't revamp your squad after selling your best player and not allow for a transition period.