The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

on the one hand yeah its pretty damn early but on the other considering the transfer ban it should be as good as a free shot for this season at least, I wouldn't have appointed him myself but I doubt many top level managers were banging down the door at chelsea for this year at least.

Could either be good or could be as bad as Giggs when he was in charge or Man Utd temporarily. A legend ofbthe club coming back as manager and doing badly. Same could be said of Shearer too.

Could either be good or could be as bad as Giggs when he was in charge or Man Utd temporarily. A legend ofbthe club coming back as manager and doing badly. Same could be said of Shearer too.

Giggs was manager for 4 games. :lol: Won 2, drew 1, lost 1.

Cocu confirmed as new Derby manager. Could go either way but pretty exciting appointment.

Far better appointment than anyone we will get next. Like Derby, a whole lot more not lampard has left. Thought hughton would be a fit there. Far more ambitious appointment that will put us to shame.

• 1 month later...

No love loss there :lol:

https://www.htafc.com/news/2019/august/club-statement-jan-siewert/

Huddersfield Town has this evening terminated the contract of Head Coach Jan Siewert with immediate effect.

Siewert joined the Club from Borussia Dortmund in January 2019 in the Club’s ultimately unsuccessful fight against relegation from the Premier League and led the team in the first four competitive games of the new season, with his final game in charge being the Sky Bet Championship defeat to Fulham on Friday evening.

No further comment will be made this evening.

No love loss there :lol:

https://www.htafc.com/news/2019/august/club-statement-jan-siewert/

Huddersfield Town has this evening terminated the contract of Head Coach Jan Siewert with immediate effect.

Siewert joined the Club from Borussia Dortmund in January 2019 in the Club’s ultimately unsuccessful fight against relegation from the Premier League and led the team in the first four competitive games of the new season, with his final game in charge being the Sky Bet Championship defeat to Fulham on Friday evening.

No further comment will be made this evening.

Ha knew this’d happen but not as soon as this. Felt he was super arrogant and smug in his post match interviews. It was charming in his PL post games but when you’re expected to win, it came off all types of wrong.

Guest neesy111

Kompany to step away from management and go back to being a player for Anderlecht.

Wrong.  He's only giving up managerial duties on match days.

Could see the first manager gone after next week's Watford game?

Gracia has lost his last 7 matches if they lose to us next weekend you’d have to think with their owners he’d be in deep trouble.

Shame really one of the best £ for £ managers last season.

You’d like to think he has enough credit in the bank to get extra time to get them back on track.

• 2 weeks later...

Weird timing to do it now and not earlier this week but hardly unexpected with their track record

That’s what I thought. He had it coming based on recent results and track record of the owners, but I thought he’d get at least the next game.