The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Arteta has patiently been learning under Pep for 3 years or so, has seen an entire structured organization built on 1 thing only, winning. He has a winner's mentality working for Pep and a club that will ruthlessly do what it takes to be the best.  I am sure a very clear idea of how he wants to play. Whether he can get the support to build a team, coach that team, and be a success is another thing.

That team desperately need someone who will sort their defense out. Should go all out for Simeone. Rafa would have been a good choice too.

Arteta has patiently been learning under Pep for 3 years or so, has seen an entire structured organization built on 1 thing only, winning. He has a winner's mentality working for Pep and a club that will ruthlessly do what it takes to be the best.  I am sure a very clear idea of how he wants to play. Whether he can get the support to build a team, coach that team, and be a success is another thing.

That team desperately need someone who will sort their defense out. Should go all out for Simeone. Rafa would have been a good choice too.

Look up Simeone's wages. They're absolutely mental

Know nowt about Arteta but I don't think they're capable of getting a really top coach so may as well take a punt

Guest Howaythetoon

Huge huge risk on Arsenal’s part to appoint an unexperienced number 2, but equally brave. Hope it fucking ends in disaster for the fam cunts :lol:

Guillem Balague saying Everton are making Ancelotti the Top 3 best paid manager in Europe.

Basically between 13-20million and over double more than Rafa Benitez got per year at Newcastle.

You dozy dounut, Bruce has us higher in the league than Rafa, has us playing better football and is only on £1 million a year.