The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Just have a feeling that Arteta will turn out to be the more inspired appointment. Ancelotti has a great pedigree, just depends how excited he is with being at Everton.

This is my view too - Everton need big bucks spent if they are to be close to a top 7 side

Guest neesy111

Everton are clearly going to back their world-class manager with money.

Yeap, watch their signings/transfer strategy improve now.

Why the fuck are people jealous, ffs? :lol:

We already had one world class manager and we know why that ended the way it did.

Shouldn't be too hard to understand why..

Erm.... :lol: you're one of those people that just hasn't learned their lesson, aren't you?

Why the fuck are people jealous, ffs? :lol:

We already had one world class manager and we know why that ended the way it did.

Shouldn't be too hard to understand why..

Erm.... :lol: you're one of those people that just hasn't learned their lesson, aren't you?

Erm... :lol: What?? I think what most people are jealous of is Everton in general, ambitious owner willing to spend money, going for a big name manager  etc. Compared to us who only go for shit apart from Rafa who was world class, but the cheap unambitious cunt of a owner did nothing to keep him here. Yes Everton haven't succeeded but they might, at least they are going for it. Not a reason to be jealous?

"We already had one world class manager and we know why that ended the way it did."  Isn't this the reason why people are jealous?

English is my third language, please feel free to enlighten me what I'm missing here? :lol:

People are reacting because Ancelotti was appointed. I'm sure you have noticed the odd 'and we've got Bruce :anguish:' comment. Which indicates that, once again, the short memory of some fans.

I just thought that most people meant it more like someone class instead of Bruce, under new ambitious owners, despite not mentioning it. Thats how I read most of the Ancelotti comments.