The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Guest Howaythetoon

Carlo is one of the best managers in the world, back him and he’ll do a great job at Everton.

I wouldn’t swap him for Bruce though  :smitten:

I hope he keeps Blg Dunc on, he seems like a great character

He is.

There's a great video of him today greeting some disabled people

Why the fuck are people jealous, ffs? :lol:

We already had one world class manager and we know why that ended the way it did.

Shouldn't be too hard to understand why..

Erm.... :lol: you're one of those people that just hasn't learned their lesson, aren't you?

Erm... :lol: What?? I think what most people are jealous of is Everton in general, ambitious owner willing to spend money, going for a big name manager  etc. Compared to us who only go for shit apart from Rafa who was world class, but the cheap unambitious cunt of a owner did nothing to keep him here. Yes Everton haven't succeeded but they might, at least they are going for it. Not a reason to be jealous?

"We already had one world class manager and we know why that ended the way it did."  Isn't this the reason why people are jealous?

English is my third language, please feel free to enlighten me what I'm missing here? :lol:

100%

I'm really struggling to see how Dinho can see it another way.

First thing I’d do if I were Ancelotti would be to bin that overrated cunt. He’s a fucking embarrassment.

Agree, but I would bin him because of his shitness not his charvaness, could see them looking at Newcastle for his replacement tho

Really surprised at how badly it's gone for him there. Seemed like a great appointment.

Not all managers that have worked with elite clubs/players can adapt and overachiever with lower level clubs/players :smug:

Villarreal and Malaga being absolute powerhouses before and after his arrival of course.

Stick to turning people against Rafa though :thup:

I think the new Chinese league rules will be a game changer for Rafa, he even mentioned it on his stint on MNF, he's off to West Ham

that lads full of shit its David Moyes