The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Moyes to West Ham wtf

he did a solid job there last time tbf and will probably keep them up which ultimately for all various club owners talk of "ambition" etc the only thing they ultimately care about is staying up and keeping the tv money flowing in

I feel sorry for Moyes to be honest he was in the firing line the moment he stepped foot into old trafford after doing an amazing job at everton , Val Gaal did a way better job then ole has been doing but never got the time because they expected to win something asap with the cv they had. Plus taking the sunderland job i'd never wish on anyone i hope we get the moyes of Everton back

Regardless of who the manager and club is, I believe that going back to a club never works (even though Mourinho won the league first season back with Chelsea, it wasn't quite the same and quickly turned to shit). David Moyes going back is another level of disaster waiting to happen.

Fucking hell :lol:

Guest neesy111

Regardless of who the manager and club is, I believe that going back to a club never works (even though Mourinho won the league first season back with Chelsea, it wasn't quite the same and quickly turned to s***). David Moyes going back is another level of disaster waiting to happen.

f***ing hell :lol:

Second season back for Mourinho.

Regardless of who the manager and club is, I believe that going back to a club never works (even though Mourinho won the league first season back with Chelsea, it wasn't quite the same and quickly turned to s***). David Moyes going back is another level of disaster waiting to happen.

f***ing hell :lol:

Second season back for Mourinho.

Ah, my mistake :thup:

What on Earth about his first stint there had them convinced that he was worth another go? I can only seem to recall a fat handful of embarrassing defeats and at least one pitch invasion. They were well clear of the relegation zone but the upgrade to Pellegrini seemed an enormous one. Surely just another short term ship-steadying job while they identify someone who can actually fulfil their enormous potential?