The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Steve Bruce and David Moyes as gainfully-employed Premier League managers in the year of our lord 2020. You love to see it.

Grouping those two together is a genuine insult to Moyes.

I wonder what it would take for Howe to be sacked. For a team that is now meant to be fairly established in the league, their results and performances have been horrendous recently. Has he earned the right to take Bournemouth down?

Steve Bruce and David Moyes as gainfully-employed Premier League managers in the year of our lord 2020. You love to see it.

Neither should be managing in the Premier League.

I wonder what it would take for Howe to be sacked. For a team that is now meant to be fairly established in the league, their results and performances have been horrendous recently. Has he earned the right to take Bournemouth down?

That's a really good question - it's a paradox that the longer he keeps them up, the less valid it is to stick with him if they go down.

They certainly should be doing better than they are. I remember thinking Wilson, King, Brooks and Fraser was one of the better attacking forces outside the "top six", but they've all been poo this season

That's a really good question - it's a paradox that the longer he keeps them up, the less valid it is to stick with him if they go down.

They certainly should be doing better than they are. I remember thinking Wilson, King, Brooks and Fraser was one of the better attacking forces outside the "top six", but they've all been poo this season

Not after what he’s spent no.

Thing is he’d be the best man to win the Championship though.

Managers like Howe, Farke, Jokanovic are more suited to the Championship than low Premier League clubs you wouldn’t want to be in a relegation fight with them 3.

Managers like Howe, Farke, Jokanovic are more suited to the Championship than low Premier League clubs you wouldn’t want to be in a relegation fight with them 3.

You mean the same Eddie Howe who has kept Bournemouth up for the last 4 seasons, that one's not good at keeping small clubs up?

You mean the same Eddie Howe who has kept Bournemouth up for the last 4 seasons, that one's not good at keeping small clubs up?

I said in a relegation fight this is his first relegation fight let’s see if he has the minerals to get them out of it.

I said in a relegation fight this is his first relegation fight let’s see if he has the minerals to get them out of it.

But if this is his first relegation fight then he has obviously managed well in the last few seasons to have them safely in mid table rather than fighting relegation.

howe always goes on these s**** runs then turns it around doesn't he?

They always go on good and bad runs of form for long periods. At point this they were in the top 6 in the league. Injuries to key players like Ake and King and Fraser not hitting the same form as last season has not helped.

Young talented manager Van Bronckhorst off to manage in China apparently.

At Guangzhou R&F.

Now confirmed.

Terrible club.  No right to call themselves Guangzhou, this is the fourth city they've had as a home.  Franchise FC.