The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

Fucking incredible the lack of fuss that goes with all these sackings compared to our own. [emoji38]

Other than Spurs, are any of them comparable to us in terms of media interest generally?

8 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Harsh!

Yes and no.

Five defeats on the bounce, 18 defeats since start of year, more than any other PL club, things clearly getting worse.

Just before the international break. Good timing.

I wouldn't be too upset if we ended up getting Howe. What worries me most is some boneheaded appointment like Gerrard or Terry. 

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

Yes and no.

Five defeats on the bounce, 18 defeats since start of year, more than any other PL club, things clearly getting worse.

I wouldn't be too upset if we ended up getting Howe. What worries me most is some boneheaded appointment like Gerrard or Terry. 

Your favourite list reads like ours. Although strongly linked with the Denmark manager this today 

9 minutes ago, brummie said:

Yes and no.

He’s done a great job with yous and probably maxed out in terms of the ceiling he can reach, as harsh as it is, it’s probably better long-term for yous to progress more, I’m sure yous will be fine this season.

Just now, HTT II said:

He’s done a great job with yous and probably maxed out in terms of the ceiling he can reach, as harsh as it is, it’s probably better long-term for yous to progress more, I’m sure yous will be fine this season.

I agree with that.

Won ten games on the bounce after we de-Bruced, got into the play offs, won, kept us up, consolidated, but looks like not the man to take the next step.

Am sure he'll get a decent job elsewhere without too much trouble

I am just glad, given his long links with the club, it didn't reach cabbage-throwing abuse levels.

21 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Imagine if Villa went to hijack Howe :lol:

I've said it earlier if it meant we went for Nuno I'd be up for it. They'll probably go for him. No idea why we didn't.