The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

7 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Pointless

Why is it pointless? It's a decent league, with a good standard, in a lovely city he's also got an affinity to the place. Didn't Viera start his managerial career in the MLS?

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's done everything in football, if he fancies going into his 40s living the life in LA doing something he loves, he's earned it. Plenty time to come back to Europe if he fancies it later in his managerial career.

Is it not Washington ?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest HTT II
Just now, gbandit said:

If I had to put money on, I’d put it on him. Would Poch go back? Not without major assurances about spending you wouldn’t think 

I don’t think Poch would return, he’s probably eyeing a bigger job to become available.

Been coming for a while, I never got the hype about him, and I’m surprised he was able to survive the 2nd 9-0 defeat.

In saying that, Southampton haven’t really invested well for quite a while and they are sleep walking towards relegation.

Mind, hope Rooney does extremely we over in the MLS and becomes a full on high level manager. He'd do things like take on broken clubs, ones circling at the bottom and rebuild fallen legacies rather than favouring ready made top tier with unlimited budget. Give it a couple of year in the MLS and manu will be ready for someone to secure a top 10 finish.