The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Just read Gerrard's post-match interview after their loss today. Goodness me. The bloke is turning into Steve Bruce really fast. "It is what it is" ffs. Poor @brummie having to suffer from both of them.

It's a race between him, Rodgers and Liz Truss to see who can stay in their jobs the longest now.

Edited by nufcjb

6 hours ago, McCormick said:

Villa should go in for him to replace Gerard. Think Beale would be a very clever choice for any mid-table or below PL team tbh.

They'd see an improvement with Ian fucking Beale as manager given how shit Stevie G is.

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Could be a stroke of genius if Carrick does the complete opposite of what Alex Bruce suggests to him. 

Get the fatha for the NE sweep. He's got Sheffield, Birmingham and just needs to ruin Boro for the full set.

Villa fans seem to think Emery will be the number one contender for their job. Can’t lie I really wanted him as number one choice after Bruce and was gutted when he turned us down. However his football is terrible to watch and long term he wouldn’t have been a great fit.

It’s not even in doubt anymore. They’re a world apart. I don’t like Lampard but he had his players giving it their all at the back end of last season even though they were really poor. He’s managed to make them solid and their home form has been good. Gerrard has thrown his players under the bus again and again, his team has no identity, his players are clearly not playing for him and they look really poorly coached. I wouldn’t enjoy playing under an absolute wanker and the villa players clearly aren’t enjoying it either. Long may it continue