The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Hope he didn't just think "I dont need this" and he walked. I hope he was sacked, like "Steve, clear your desk and fuck off"

Apparently Sawiris (joint owner) was so angry after the first half he stormed out of the directors box, followed shortly after by Purslow. 

good sign they binned the cunt tonight rather than waiting till the morning. 

3 minutes ago, brummie said:
9 minutes ago, madras said:

Hope he didn't just think "I dont need this" and he walked. I hope he was sacked, like "Steve, clear your desk and fuck off"

Apparently Sawiris (joint owner) was so angry after the first half he stormed out of the directors box, followed shortly after by Purslow. 

good sign they binned the cunt tonight rather than waiting till the morning. 

Who would you like then brummie and who do you think you'll get ?

Will you bring Diego Swarfega out of retirement/back from the grave......I can't remember where he is now ?

It won’t make a difference. You don’t shake that sort of Bruceness out instantly, it even took Eddie Howe a month or so before we started showing real progress.

There’s no team we should fear playing now.

26 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

He thought he was the absolute bollocks after what he did with Rangers didn't he [emoji38]

Gutted. Really wanted him to face Howe. It would have been a bloodbath for stevie meee. 

Michael Beale. He is the only reason Gerrard has had any success at management. As soon as he left in the summer he was toast.

13 minutes ago, madras said:

Who would you like then brummie and who do you think you'll get ?

Will you bring Diego Swarfega out of retirement/back from the grave......I can't remember where he is now ?

I’d do anything to bring the big man DS back but as you said, he went toes up a few years ago. 

Malfunctioning air fryer. Dreadful explosion

*shakes fist at Kenwood*