The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Forest have been as much as a disaster so far as a few of us expected on here, signing a whole new squad was just mental really. Totally out of balance on recruitment, not suprised a lot of staff there are looking at getting the chop.

With that being said towards the end of the season there’s a chance the right manager could have them gelling together better, World Cup break will not help though.

Edited by Nine

They're a bit like Boro. Solid team built by a promising new manager but then signed a bunch a marquee mercenaries that dont blend with that and lost all their team spirit and shape and became a much worse team. Boro were 2nd just after they signed Juninho and would have went down the first season if it wasn't for the good start.

I know though Forest didn't have as much choice about it.

Edited by Wolfcastle

8 hours ago, Ben said:

Imagine going from living in Seville to living in Birmingham, you'd be questioning your life choices like, the fucking horror :lol:

Edited by 54

On 04/10/2022 at 00:40, Wullie said:

He owns Olympiakos as well, he's just sacked the guy from Huddersfield, Corberan (who Cooper beat in the play off final) after 5 games in charge. Cooper is toast.

Telt yiz.

36 minutes ago, jack j said:

Steve Cooper.......signs a new contract with forest

Didn't expect that. Fair play to them though I suppose

This is good for them as long as their new signings have relegation clauses... they were lucky to go up IMO and should see it as a step to building back into a solid top team by retaining quality while accepting this new group may not immediately gel.

53 minutes ago, jack j said:

Steve Cooper.......signs a new contract with forest

Didn't expect that. Fair play to them though I suppose

The way they signed players, I thought the owners would sack him before the world cup break. Giving him a new contract has really surprised me, a nice change to see a club showing some faith in a manager when things aren't going well 

Rodgers is surely gone now.

Ralf at Southampton must surely be under massive pressure now, although playing against Man City might help him cling on to his job for now.

Southampton may actually do well to get Rodgers to be honest.

On 07/10/2022 at 07:02, Nexumaster said:

This is good for them as long as their new signings have relegation clauses... they were lucky to go up IMO and should see it as a step to building back into a solid top team by retaining quality while accepting this new group may not immediately gel.

Posted the same message a few pages back, agree 100%.