2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Despite watching that toss down at Stoke, today isn't such a bad day.

Name your swapsies ......

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/13/u2ymy3u7.jpg

Did they tell him his dog had died just before they took that? :lol:

Un-fucking-believable.

I'm a lucky man. Managed to score 4 tickets to the semi-final that Brazil will play in if they win the group and go that far. (hope I ain't fucking jinxing it).

Jesus Christ, I'm shaking. Can't believe the luck. 7 games now, while my neighbours have managed to score 0 this far.

Un-f***ing-believable.

I'm a lucky man. Managed to score 4 tickets to the semi-final that Brazil will play in if they win the group and go that far. (hope I ain't f***ing jinxing it).

Jesus Christ, I'm shaking. Can't believe the luck. 7 games now, while my neighbours have managed to score 0 this far.

Very jealous :thup:

Un-f***ing-believable.

I'm a lucky man. Managed to score 4 tickets to the semi-final that Brazil will play in if they win the group and go that far. (hope I ain't f***ing jinxing it).

Bloody hell, nice one! Sounds like a typically fair FIFA ballot :lol:

Un-f***ing-believable.

Very jealous :thup:

I still can't believe the luck. First we bought for four games all in Salvador without knowing what games it would be. Then the draw came and it ended up being

Spain v Holland

Portugal v Germany

France v Switzerland

Iran v Bosnia

Then in the next phase I got in first and score for the last 16 and quarters in Salvador which if the favourites go through Portugal v Belgium and then Spain v England/Uruguay/Italy.

And now the semi's which could very much end up being Germany v Brazil. (unfortunately we have no accomodation there so we'll have to look on how we'll deal with it)

Now I helped my neighbours score tickets to the quarter and last 16 in Salvador. They've been refreshing for an hour now, and they passed me their detail and I got in within a second :lol: It's always good to have nice internet speed.

I'm doing a Paninithon with three mates.  We all live in different cities now, so are going to meet next month somewhere in the middle (which turned out to be Harrogate) with our albums and £50 worth of stickers each, and open them all in the pub.

We're all in our thirties.

I'm forty, and I'm actually jealous.