2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matias Fernandez will miss the WC. Big blow for Chile, maybe not a huge one, but he's still important part of that squad and a good player. If Vidal doesn't get fit in time I do wonder whether Netherlands might go through to the next round.

:anguish:

Matias Fernandez will miss the WC. Big blow for Chile, maybe not a huge one, but he's still important part of that squad and a good player. If Vidal doesn't get fit in time I do wonder whether Netherlands might go through to the next round.

Think he's their most capped midfielder. Scores goals, too. It'll be a real shame if Chile go out because of injuries. They're one of the teams I'm looking forward to watching.

Guest chopey

Can't wait for this to start now and the kick off times are perfect for me I'll probably watch every game, it will feel strange watching a game and actually wanting my team to win

Suarez apparently OUT injured!

Dummett's tackle was the initial cause - well done NUFC!

The one where Dummett got a daft red for? I see no mention of his tackle.

Suarez apparently OUT injured!

Dummett's tackle was the initial cause - well done NUFC!

The one where Dummett got a daft red for? I see no mention of his tackle.

Rescinded by the English FA for helping England get through the group stages!

Did nowt wrong at the last WC. If Gyan had put his brain to scoring then pen rather than thinking of cash Ghana'd have gone through.

Big boost for England though as he'll be a massive loss for Uruguay.