2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Me personally, I will not miss seeing Kalou and Gervinho make a pigs ear out of decent positions over and over again. They are awful. Board the plane, no one wants to see your tears now. Should have considered this outcome when you were dicking around.

It's been a great tournament but today leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth. Uruguay and Greece through, Suarez bite. Ergh.

Greece have had way, way more chances than CIV in this match. Hit the woodwork thrice.

Greece v Costa Rica - well f***ing played the pair of you :clap:

Aye but they're f***ing horrible to watch.

So are loads of teams, Greece are at least good at what they do. Fair play to them.

Considering how much they get out of such a limited group of players is astounding tbh.

Make a lot nations with bigger reputations look like mugs

It's been a great tournament but today leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth. Uruguay and Greece through, Suarez bite. Ergh.

Greece have had way, way more chances than CIV in this match. Hit the woodwork thrice.

Greece v Costa Rica - well fucking played the pair of you :clap:

:thup: Greece deserved out of the two for sure.

Me personally, I will not miss seeing Kalou and Gervinho make a pigs ear out of decent positions over and over again. They are awful. Board the plane, no one wants to see your tears now. Should have considered this outcome when you were dicking around.

Missed Gervinho's assist then?

Always a couple of howlers Africa. Continent of howlers.

African teams always seem to have fantastic athleticism, but often lack the consistency, discipline and tactical awareness of South American and European teams.

Both goals complete gifts for no reason whatsoever. That is the third goal that they have given up for legitimately no reason.

A Serbian witch predicted the other day that no African team will be going to R16 yesterday.  :)

He's coming for ya mate . How do you rate your chances vs. Argies tomorrow man ?

Both goals complete gifts for no reason whatsoever. That is the third goal that they have given up for legitimately no reason.

They are buffoons. Sick of the sight of this team. The most monumental waste of talent in the whole competition.

Guest firetotheworks

Have a disproportionate hatred of Greece as far as international football is concerned.

Same.