2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was due to be back around February and March but Klopp confirmed the other day he'll definitely be out for the whole season. May not make the World Cup.

:thup:

Alright. Germany better hope Özil is back and in form because Khedira, Gundogan and Özil would be a huge blow.

Cant wait to get to Rio :) Going in 73 days. Got tickets for the semi finals.

There's no semi-final being played in Rio, so which one you going to? Nice knowing there's three of us on here going. BTW, Greg how did the tickets work out for you?

Can't wait either, I'll be in Brazil from 1st of june already warming up :lol: Competitive national team football beats everything for me. It's where money really doesn't matter and it's the best players from every nation against each other.

Was due to be back around February and March but Klopp confirmed the other day he'll definitely be out for the whole season. May not make the World Cup.

Alright. Germany better hope Özil is back and in form because Khedira, Gundogan and Özil would be a huge blow.

http://media.giphy.com/media/pcfdfm6hjTvji/giphy.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/pcfdfm6hjTvji/giphy.gif

They'd never beat you anyways. AntiLoL is pro.

Cant wait to get to Rio :) Going in 73 days. Got tickets for the semi finals.

There's no semi-final being played in Rio, so which one you going to? Nice knowing there's three of us on here going. BTW, Greg how did the tickets work out for you?

Can't wait either, I'll be in Brazil from 1st of june already warming up :lol: Competitive national team football beats everything for me. It's where money really doesn't matter and it's the best players from every nation against each other.

The only game I wanted that I haven't got is Uruguay v England. 65 days until I depart!

50p.

There's three of us in the office with albums, with a fourth getting itchy feet.  I'm the youngest and I'm 25.  It's all quite sad.  :lol:

FWIW, got Debuchy and Cabaye in the same packet. Inseparable, even in sticker form.

I'm 28 ffs but I am tempted.

5 packs for 2 quid in Asda.

Got mine this morning.

We caved at work today. I got Suarez and Mata and was pretty satisfied. Mate got Ronaldo, Messi & The Brazil badge. Fuck that :lol:

I've been in Curitiba for nearly two weeks now. Witnessed my first game in Brazil last night when Parana Clube beat Sao Bernardo 3-1. Action packed including a red card and racism from some supporters. I start my projects soon, you wouldn't think the World Cup was going to be here soon since there is very little about it on the streets.

Don't sticker books kind of lose their meaning when you have enough money to just buy all the stickers?  When you were a kid you only had so much pocket money so you had to swap and getting a shiney was a big deal.  As an adult you can just spunk £20 on stickers and get the lot without a second thought.

Don't sticker books kind of lose their meaning when you have enough money to just buy all the stickers?  When you were a kid you only had so much pocket money so you had to swap and getting a shiney was a big deal.  As an adult you can just spunk £20 on stickers and get the lot without a second thought.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Roman Abramovich of the football sticker book world.

You disgust me.

Unless you're that Costa Rican striker, who can buy 100 packs and not even get himself.

Loving the sound of this... If germany and portugal tie while the USA beats ghana (lol) we can be right in the mix for getting eliminated in the first knockout round

Loving the sound of this... If germany and portugal tie while the USA beats ghana (lol) we can be right in the mix for getting eliminated in the first knockout round

I'm going to be at the Germany v Portugal game. I'll make sure to cheer for Altidore.

Nar, cos you just end up with a massive pile of swaps. I've got 3 Alan Dzagoev's ffs.

I'm going to be at the Germany v Portugal game. I'll make sure to cheer for Altidore.

Pretty sure he won't be playing.

Pretty sure he won't be playing.

:lol:

Oh noes. Why? Anyhow, four N-Oers going to the WC. That's pretty decent. Hopefully we'll all get some good images for the people in here.

Nar, cos you just end up with a massive pile of swaps. I've got 3 Alan Dzagoev's ffs.

Do they still do those swap shop things in maccy ds?

I'm doing a Paninithon with three mates.  We all live in different cities now, so are going to meet next month somewhere in the middle (which turned out to be Harrogate) with our albums and £50 worth of stickers each, and open them all in the pub.

We're all in our thirties.