2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So many tears for Messi  :lol:

Dunno about anyone else, but I tend to enjoy watching the best players in the world playing at their best at the world cup. Just sayin'

It's just Beene one half. He'll come through. He's forcing the issue a bit at the mo.

So many tears for Messi  :lol:

Dunno about anyone else, but I tend to enjoy watching the best players in the world playing at their best at the world cup. Just sayin'

Messi playing well at a World Cup :yao:

(watch that come back to haunt me this half)

Guest firetotheworks

He's played at one World Cup. :lol:

This is his third.

Then you also have the Copa Americas, Olympics and other s*** inbetween.

Nar, as if 2006 counts man. You say Third as if he's completed three. He was a sub in 2006, played all of 2010 and has had 47 minutes in his third. :lol: Such a bloody hypochondriac yee.

Feel like I'm missing half the experience with no lawro. We've got Roberto Martinez providing colour commentary. He's canny.

I'd have to watch it on the BBC if I was over there, mind. Couldn't stand American Soccer Commentary when you have the power of the internet.

It's pretty rare that you even get us commentators. Unless USA national team or MLS. this game is Derek Rae and Martinez. Normally is arlo white and some dick like Graeme le saux.

He's played at one World Cup. :lol:

This is his third.

Then you also have the Copa Americas, Olympics and other s*** inbetween.

Nar, as if 2006 counts man. You say Third as if he's completed three. He was a sub in 2006, played all of 2010 and has had 47 minutes in his third. :lol: Such a bloody hypochondriac yee.

They played five mathes in 2006, he was on the field for four of them if I'm not mistaken. How does that not count just because he was a sub in three? :lol: