2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USA had one chance to advance from the grp, then Pepe took that away from them. USA can go home now and play some throw the egg..

wat

Their one chance was always knocking out Portugal.

Wont happen now.. No Pepe to give the americans 1man advantage

Ah, got your point now. Thought you were going on about Pepe fucking up for Portugal making Germany win or something. :lol:

You guys should embrace you're American brothers IMO.

:lol: They're dicks. Didn't say shit but Well Done when Italy beat your boys.

:lol:  I'd be lording this victory if I was you like

:lol: We really did look like fucking shit, tbh. I'm dead nervous about this Beasley thing.

Neither Portugal nor Germany has the pace on the outside that Ghana does, and that's Beasley's biggest weakness. He'll be okay.

But the whole...I'm gonna go forward....Oh shit am I still a defender? Lapse will be enough to open us up to punishment.

I'm more concerned about how fucking shit Michael Bradley was. Dicked around for 85 minutes when he needed to step the fuck up.

But he woke up towards the end. I'm less worried than I was 30 minutes ago.

It's been coming like. Hanging on for grim life for the last half an hour.

Since the goal, tbh. Been terrible.

Just can't do it man. Sitting deeper and deeper and deeper, inviting pressure and chasing back. Not good.

Just didn't have it tonight, tbh. Would have been robbery if we left here with 3.

I love you for this.

ThatgifyouusedaftertherRangerslost.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: That f***ing gif. f***ing Deuce man.

:lol:

The evil laugh :lol:

You're such a dick man, here you are thanking Mike for winning you this game, but couple days ago you were pissing on him while he was laying down. You have a terrible, dark and evil soul Deuce.

Just can't do it man. Sitting deeper and deeper and deeper, inviting pressure and chasing back. Not good.

Just didn't have it tonight, tbh. Would have been robbery if we left here with 3.

I love you for this.

You're such a dick man, here you are thanking Mike for winning you this game, but couple days ago you were pissing on him while he was laying down. You have a terrible, dark and evil soul Deuce.

:lol: Mike and I are tight.

I love you for this.

US sports allegiances make enemies friends and friends enemies fast as shit. Deuce can go fuck himself in the Hockey and baseball threads, but here and in the NFL thread we're family.

I love you for this.

US sports allegiances make enemies friends and friends enemies fast as s***. Deuce can go f*** himself in the Hockey and baseball threads, but here and in the NFL thread we're family.

Forgot about the Bills :yao:

I love you for this.

US sports allegiances make enemies friends and friends enemies fast as s***. Deuce can go f*** himself in the Hockey and baseball threads, but here and in the NFL thread we're family.

Forgot about the Bills :yao:

:lol: You'll be supporting them by November, Pip motherfucker.

Also now got an irrational dislike for Klinssman. Disgusted with that tan coloured slacks/Polo shirt look he's rocking the disgraceful entity.

I like him more for exactly that. There's something slightly so off putting for me with people wearing suit to a football game. Suits with a fucking tie to a game? I can't have that. Take a shower after the game, put a tux on if you so like it, but while you're on a football pitch don't wear a suit unless your name is Sir Bobby or Sir Alex or Sir something etc.

Also now got an irrational dislike for Klinssman. Disgusted with that tan coloured slacks/Polo shirt look he's rocking the disgraceful entity.

I like him more for exactly that. There's something slightly so off putting for me with people wearing suit to a football game. Suits with a fucking tie to a game? I can't have that. Take a shower after the game, put a tux on if you so like it, but while you're on a football pitch don't wear a suit unless your name is Sir Bobby or Sir Alex or Sir something etc.

All managers look better with a suit. Except for Pardew, who looks a cunt either way.

I really hope the USA turn up for their last couple of games. That was embarrassing despite the result.

One more point is all they can wish for tbh and not get battered by Germany.

I really hope the USA turn up for their last couple of games. That was embarrassing despite the result.

Tend to play at the level of their opposition from what I've gathered watching the most recent matches. Think they'll all be close, bar Germany who if in the mood may just turn on their rape mode.

Wasn't pretty, very Greece-esque from the U.S. Will have to be better against Portugal. Don't care. 2-1. 3 points.

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-32183-050abcc1f89bb4.gif

http://cdn.brobible.com/wp-content/uploads/files/uploads/images/bro-life/andy-column/Yankee_fans061912.gif

Have you seen Portugal? Honestly more concerned for the US about Ghana than Portugal when the groups were drawn.

Perhaps you don't know that we believe we can win.

I like him more for exactly that. There's something slightly so off putting for me with people wearing suit to a football game. Suits with a f***ing tie to a game? I can't have that. Take a shower after the game, put a tux on if you so like it, but while you're on a football pitch don't wear a suit unless your name is Sir Bobby or Sir Alex or Sir something etc.

All managers look better with a suit. Except for Pardew, who looks a c*** either way.

Everyone looks better with a suit on, I just prefer the person on the sideline not to wear a suit. It's not a business meeting or dinner meeting, it's a football game. Much prefer the Scolari, Klopp, Mourinho (at times) style. Only few can wear the suit for me and it's the Sir's and the Italian managers.