Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fullbacks who have been shit for ages keep their place yet Benny Anita and MYM miss out, I get his anger over the Everton disgrace but surely letting Benny and MYM show they can be better is a better option. Not sure why Vern misses out mind, been one of our few constant performers.

Was gonna stay at home and attempt to follow the game but I honestly cannot be arsed now I've seen that line-up. Gonna head to the pub and indulge in some lovely apathy when I get told we're getting beat by everyone else.

Sack this f***ing c***. Hatem and Anita on bench what an asshole.

Even kanji is angry!

Between last night and today I'm finally fucking angry again. Had a brilliant week and been in such a cheery mood but this cunt of a manager has just done my head in.

The missus has dragged me around shoe shops all day, looks like its a blessing in disguise :lol:

Grow a spine man :lol:

Bimpy knows all about standing up against the missus. :lol:

He has to stand up against her, there's not enough room for them both to sit down at the same time.

Guest bimpy474

The missus has dragged me around shoe shops all day, looks like its a blessing in disguise :lol:

Grow a spine man :lol:

Bimpy knows all about standing up against the missus. :lol:

I know about being knocked out by the missus, for standing up to her :lol:

She has hands like Andre The Giant, just less hairy.

i've just seen the team :yao:

anita & hba out, tiote & jonas in - that's almost bad enough for me to want us to lose so we get rid of this f***ing mope

Jonas doesn't start yet, he will next game when fit.